The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Food and Drink (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   what foods are you addicted to? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8504)

staceyv 06-06-2005 10:09 AM

what foods are you addicted to?

We need a new thread in the food section!!
Do you have any foods that you can't stop eating? You eat the whole bag every time- or a food that you think about and crave and crave until you cave in and go to town with it?

perth 06-06-2005 10:51 AM

Oh goddammit. Now I need to find some pringles.

wolf 06-06-2005 10:55 AM

Cheetos.

Baked.

Bring me my Cheesy Poofs, bitch!

Undertoad 06-06-2005 11:47 AM

Bowl of meat

LabRat 06-06-2005 11:49 AM

I regularly make and eat a whole batch of pudding at one sitting. Hey, it's got calcium, right?? Ripple style chips dipped in A&E Party flavor sour cream chip dip. They must be forcefully removed from my grasp. Ummmmm, carbs.

kerosene 06-06-2005 01:13 PM

ghetto cookies. You know...fake oreos in flavors other than chocolate?

staceyv 06-06-2005 03:37 PM

My personal downfall is cheese. I am afraid to eat just a little or buy it, because it turns into a 3xday habit that I find hard to break.
Chips- I consider a 9 oz bag a single serving portion.

elSicomoro 06-06-2005 04:04 PM

Dr Pepper...it's probably a good thing that caffeine-free regular Dr Pepper is not available in the Philadelphia area.

Clodfobble 06-06-2005 04:56 PM

Queso. Most effectively, queso from a local place called Kerbey Lane Cafe--but any Tex-Mex queso will do in a pinch.

That was dinner last night, actually. Mmmmm cheese.

Skunks 06-06-2005 05:04 PM

Twix. I love the texture.

Oranges, when they're really ripe and juicy.

I've recently developed a thing for beercheese soup and bread.

Pretty soon now I'm going to go buy some broccoli and lemon at my local overpriced-organic-food-store. I'll also eat a ranger cookie, because they're 79c, massive, and delicious.

busterb 06-06-2005 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycamore
Dr Pepper...it's probably a good thing that caffeine-free regular Dr Pepper is not available in the Philadelphia area.

I grew up on the DR. When I went to welding school in 59, Tulsa,OK and asked for it, was like Duh, what's that.

elSicomoro 06-06-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busterb
I grew up on the DR. When I went to welding school in 59, Tulsa,OK and asked for it, was like Duh, what's that.

Really? I would think that it would have been popular down there, given that it comes from Texas.

One of the things I always find interesting when I'm traveling is the number of different sodas out there, and how the flavors vary from region to region.

Sun_Sparkz 06-06-2005 06:55 PM

Pringles.. Once you pop you cant stop in an understatement. If we buy them.. i wait until my partner is outside gardeing or soimething before i pop them.. otherwise i have to share and sharing a box of Pringles is just NOT an option.

Other things i eat on a weekly basis include:

Smoked Oysters with water crackers, vintage cheese and avocado spread. (actually thats more like my daily entree at night)

Cup of Soups.. now its winter i go through a box a day.. i live the ones with croutons.. spicy asian.. garden vegetabe and the ol favourtie cream of chicken with noodles.

SALAMI!!! or Pepperoni.. which either is readily accessable

Chai Tea - Vanilla Tea - Jarrah Hazelnut coffee - Instant Dendelion Tea

Hot chips and Gravy (best when the chips are soggy in the middle and crunchy on the ends)

kerosene 06-06-2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sycamore
One of the things I always find interesting when I'm traveling is the number of different sodas out there, and how the flavors vary from region to region.

No kidding. Try drinking a fanta in Czech Republic. They have flavors they don't even make here. Plus they use cane sugar instead of hfcs as their sweetner. I think I should import a bunch of that stuff and sell it by the roadside. Yummmm.

Sun_Sparkz 06-06-2005 06:57 PM

readink mi post ova again i realiszed that i cant spwell for shiat.

I aploiogixe to all those ceellarites who lyke to correct everyone elsess spwelling oh and and theior Gramma two. I dont know y you hve never targeted me before.. but thanx anywai - i jst tyoe in a rush.

sworry gys