The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What makes you go *hubba hubba*? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14839)

DucksNuts 07-17-2007 01:07 AM

What makes you go *hubba hubba*?

What do you notice first? What attracts you to the other (or same sex)?

I'm a sucker for the play of back muscles under a shirt, a nice chest, and forearms.

Which apparently means....
I am attracted to strength and generosity.

rkzenrage 07-17-2007 01:16 AM

Curves, sunny smile, dark sense of humor, intellect and confidence.

Urbane Guerrilla 07-17-2007 01:25 AM

Brunette or red hair in a short cut. My first love was a short-haired brunette and I've had a thing for them since. My wife's been both and is currently in a short-red phase.

rkzenrage 07-17-2007 01:26 AM

My wife is a red-head. She had a short cut for a while. I do like it, but I like it long too. Either way is great for me.... me likey red.

Weird Harold 07-17-2007 02:52 AM

In general I'm more attracted to brunettes. The only blonds I find attractive, are 5 foot tall, or less, no height requirement for the brunettes. I like big boobs, but they only make me think about, want sex. Big boobs don't add anything to sex, they don't make it any better.

I just got back from vacation. We went to the Wisconsin Dells, and the Mall of America. There was lots to look at. The Dells water parks were full of sweet young things in bikinis, I would of looked at the old ones too, but they were all covered up, and the Mall of America, well I've never seen so many women in one place, that wore cloths that actually fit. That was nice.

freshnesschronic 07-17-2007 02:58 AM

Not gonna lie, flat stomaches, cleavage that is restrained and bubbling out but not bulging, toned legs, business suits, thin arms. But enough with physical turn ons.

For personality, she just can't fall into the "freakin' bitch" category by default.
Hey what does this thread have to do with relationships? This is all lust! Which is not connected to relationships, in my mind.

DucksNuts 07-17-2007 04:29 AM

yeah right Fresh

Aliantha 07-17-2007 04:33 AM

Lust is a big part of any healthy relationship.

It's very hard to be mad at someone you just shared orgasms with.

Brains and compassion turn me on. Of course, if it's looks then I like dark hair and tall.

DucksNuts 07-17-2007 04:56 AM

Well, hair indicates you are attracted to sensuality and carefree-ness (yes, its made up...deal with it).

The colour red indicates you like passion and sensitivity.

I'm talking purely physical here people!!!!

I cant work with personalities and brains!!

Aliantha 07-17-2007 05:14 AM

Why not? What's wrong with you?

DucksNuts 07-17-2007 05:24 AM

Nothing

They are just my rules :)

Aliantha 07-17-2007 05:25 AM

your rules suck!

piercehawkeye45 07-17-2007 05:33 AM

I prefer brunettes but I'll take basically any attractive girl but I'm weary about getting into serious relationships with girls from a completely different cultural background for pretty obvious reasons. Good thing I'm going for serious dating now...

I don't really have anything specific for physical features but a healthy looking body is a big plus for me.

Uisge Beatha 07-17-2007 05:38 AM

If physical is what you want, then you shall have it. Let's try a delectable derriere. That's not really the first thing I notice, but I do love 'em and really want to hear how this works out.

piercehawkeye45 07-17-2007 05:45 AM

Wasn't this whole thread made about physical appearances?