The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Attractive teachers - underage students (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8844)

lookout123 08-02-2005 02:26 PM

Attractive teachers - underage students

WTF? here's another one. are you telling me that there is not one male, possibly more compatible (i.e. not underage) willing to sleep with these women? and more importantly, where were these teachers when i was a student?

and another one and another one and another one bites the dust...

wolf 08-02-2005 02:48 PM

I saw the ex-husband of Deborah LeFave interviewed (if you can call it that) on The View yesterday.

He was saying that there are a lot more cases female teacher-male student sex than are heavily reported on the news, and that there is an "attractiveness" factor (only the cute ones make the news, it seems).

He also discussed the tapes in conjunction with her attempt at an insanity defense, saying that the content of the tapes made it clear that she knew that what she was doing was wrong.

I do think it presents an unfair double standard when female teachers in these situations get charged with things like "lewdness" and males get charged with Child Abuse ... the levels of power and control are no different when the teacher is female.

mrnoodle 08-02-2005 02:57 PM

Applying my amateur psychology here:

Women with low self-esteem who are tired of being controlled by the males in their lives like the idea of being in the driver's seat, sexually. It's role-reversal, and maybe a little bit of "hey, we're both at our respective sexual peaks, let's make out". I don't really think they do it for the same reason a male abuser does. The male variant is sexually stimulated by the youth and helplessness of the victim, while the woman is attracted to the unbridled horniness of the almost-adults she has control over.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, upon further reading. But the point is, I think a male who sleeps with a 15 year old boy is coming from a completely different place than a woman who does the same thing. Doesn't make her any less of a perv, though.

plthijinx 08-02-2005 03:15 PM

17 is the consentual age? when did this change? i thought it was 18? and i'm with lookout, where the hell were they when i was a student too!?!

wolf 08-02-2005 03:41 PM

Depends on the state.

Unless they've changed things recently, the age of consent in Pennsylvania is 14.

plthijinx 08-02-2005 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf
Depends on the state.

Unless they've changed things recently, the age of consent in Pennsylvania is 14.

:eek: :eek: :eek: that is.......whoa. too young for my book. conversation wouldn't be too hard though..."so. ya got the new Linkin Park album yet?"

Happy Monkey 08-02-2005 04:08 PM

Is that the final age of consent, or is that conditional on a maximum difference in ages? ie 14/15 is OK, but 14/20 is not

Undertoad 08-02-2005 04:09 PM

They should make it a function, and then kids would learn math. :D

Trilby 08-02-2005 04:30 PM

There really isn't anything sexy about a teenager. They may have perfect, unmarked bodies but as soon as they open their mouths...YUCK. I usually can't even stand talking to people in their twenties. So...freakin'...clueless! I usually just listen to them in astonished amazement.

Clodfobble 08-02-2005 04:32 PM

Age of consent laws for every state and country.

lookout123 08-02-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

They may have perfect, unmarked bodies but as soon as they open their mouths...YUCK.
so give 'em something to fill their mouths then.

Trilby 08-02-2005 04:48 PM

Like what? A sandwich? Teenagers don't know how to...you know...

SteveDallas 08-02-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad
They should make it a function, and then kids would learn math. :D

Or at least the male college students would . . . .

lookout123 08-02-2005 04:50 PM

maybe your calling in life is to teach them. and keep inmind that what they lack in experience and know how,they will try to overcome with excitement and volume.

mrnoodle 08-02-2005 04:54 PM

The perfect teenage body is a myth, anyway. They have zits, they have weight issues, they're just as blemished as the rest of the world. Add to that the MTV-centric conversation and the lack of skillz sex-wise, and you have a recipe for a pretty uninteresting evening.