The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I am the newest member!!! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=27973)

starring molly 08-31-2012 06:34 PM

I am the newest member!!!

Very exicited to be part of the community; even though I have been met with adversity thus far!!

Much love!!
molly

Rhianne 08-31-2012 07:01 PM

You'll get no adversity from me. In fact, you won't see any more replies from me.

starring molly 08-31-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhianne (Post 827586)
You'll get no adversity from me. In fact, you won't see any more replies from me.

what did I do wrong?? more wine...

molly

Sundae 09-01-2012 05:34 AM

Lots more whine.

John Sellers 09-01-2012 01:06 PM

Is molly really banned, or is that just her C.U.T.? I coulda told her thgat hazing new members i s just the norm around here. Of course, I wouldn't do that cuz I'm not as clever as some others around here.

glatt 09-01-2012 01:51 PM

Yes. Molly is banned. And was not a new member, and has been banned before.

BigV 09-01-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Sellers (Post 827808)
Is molly really banned, or is that just her C.U.T.? I coulda told her thgat hazing new members i s just the norm around here. Of course, I wouldn't do that cuz I'm not as clever as some others around here.

John

You're a young man. You've forgotten more good manners and clever conversation than molly/pam/emma has ever shown. Your tears are wasted.

Yours,

John Sellers 09-01-2012 02:48 PM

Manners? I thought being an asshole was pretty much the norm around here, and assholes like me don't shed tears. :D :D :D

And clever conversation? Ha. I don't do clever. I say what I mean, and get right to the point. Tact is for the overly-sensitive who need a sugar-coated truth.

BigV 09-01-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Sellers (Post 827822)
Manners? I thought being an asshole was pretty much the norm around here, and assholes like me don't shed tears. :D :D :D

And clever conversation? Ha. I don't do clever. I say what I mean, and get right to the point. Tact is for the overly-sensitive who need a sugar-coated truth.

Thank you for making my point.

Sundae 09-01-2012 03:08 PM

If we're all arseholes John, it's time to say bye-bye.
Off you go, never mind.

I've never got this martyred attitude.
You hate more people than you like? You leave.
You feel victimised across the board? You leave.
Bad people here generally? You leave.

No-one gets on with everyone unless they're a saint or a liar.
I'm neither, and I admit I'm irritable. But I like this place.

If you don't. YOU LEAVE.
Bye bye.

John Sellers 09-01-2012 03:25 PM

Ohhh, I don't think so. You think I'm leavin' just cuz you want me to? Fergit it, honey. You ain't gettin' rid o' me that easily. :D

BigV 09-01-2012 03:31 PM

oh darn.

lumberjim 09-01-2012 11:21 PM

so why ARE you leving, tben, john?

infinite monkey 09-02-2012 01:12 PM

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!

IamSam 05-21-2013 07:01 PM

Gee, I miss her sometimes when the cable and Internet are shut off for lack of payment; my cell phone battery is dead; the library is closed and my Kindle stops working; there's no gas in my truck to escape out to the back-country with; AND all my friends have come down with shingles and aren't allowed visitors. Yup. Good old Molly.

Now where was I?

psssst! Don't no one say a thing, but I may be given a chance to be the newest member of the local cable company's sales staff. I'll be no-not-a-Mormon-missionary nor will I be your-friendly-local-Jehovah's-Witness. I'll be the Cable Lady! Sign here and let's hope you don't figure out that the price of your new bundle of electronic joy will double after exactly one month - no questions asked or answered. But I'm not telling anybody because it might not happen at all and I've probably jinxed the whole thing just by thinking about it even once. Mum's the word.

No, still no luck on the job search yet, Molls. I'll bet you're the cutest new member over any bad old girl in your jail cell, though. We think of you often.