The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Bacon!....wtf? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15750)

Gravdigr 06-30-2011 04:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
/

Elspode 07-09-2011 12:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bacon cheesecake.

Pete Zicato 07-10-2011 03:02 PM

Hey Els. I've been missing your pithy self. Hope everything is ok with you.

Gravdigr 07-11-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspode (Post 743999)
Bacon cheesecake.

Cover it in chocolate, and the world is yours.

Elspode 07-12-2011 10:49 PM

I lurk. I'm not so pithy anymore, apparently. One day, something will rouse the dormant wordsmith within, and you'll all suffer for it.

Griff 07-13-2011 05:36 AM

I think we could all suffer that.

classicman 07-13-2011 08:35 AM

yes, please.

Gravdigr 07-14-2011 04:31 PM

I can haz suffrin'?

Gravdigr 09-08-2011 12:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Gravdigr 09-20-2011 02:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bacon gone bad.

I'm sorry.

glatt 09-20-2011 07:36 AM

Now, how's the truck supposed to get to the dumpster with all those dead pigs blocking the way? I suppose the picture was taken by the truck driver to show his boss to explain why he didn't empty the dumpster that day.

Clodfobble 09-20-2011 09:04 AM

Hmm. Either that's the number of dead pigs they throw away on a regular basis, or those pigs died of something unusual. In which case I'd think there must be biohazard laws, especially for such a large pig farm as that.

glatt 09-20-2011 09:18 AM

Larger picture here.

The dumpster says "National By-Products Inc." When you Google that, it's a US based rendering company.
Quote:

National By-Products Inc.

National By-Products was founded in 1993 and is one of the best independent renders of the nation. They collect more than 1 billion pounds of animal by-products, annually, from livestock producers, meat packers, grocery stores and restaurants. Today, National By-Products Inc. is comprised of a fleet of 450 trucks and 750 employees.
National by-products sells their products to national and international markets like manufacturers of chemicals, soaps, cosmetics, plastics, lubricants, livestock and poultry feeds.
Today, National By-Products is one of the biggest processors of animal and poultry by-products generated by livestock. The oils and other products are used for things like cooking, snack food manufactures, fats, proteins and hides.
National By-Products has a stable workforce, made of 1,000 employees. Their workforce is divided in areas like collection stations and many processing facilities.
National By-Products is a very important step in the food chain, because if the animal by-products is not processed it will be a hazard to the public health and to the environment.
National By-Products does its part to prevent pollution of surface and ground waters, the spread of animal an human diseases and minimize nuisance odors.
Their manufactures are located in: Little Rock, Arkansas; Denver, Colorado; Chicago, Lynn Center, Mason City, Illinois; Indianapolis, Indiana; Clinton, Des Moines, Iowa;Garden City ,Kansas City, Wichita, Kansas; Kansas City, Missouri; Bellevue, Omaha, Platte River, Nebraska; Berlin, Wisconsin.
NBP always look for good people, how like to works, in areas as truck drivers, plant personnel, administrative support and territory and district management; sales, fleet management, engineering, research, and accounting.
National By-Products offers services such as: Bulk Klean, which recycle the bulk grease and process it; Livestock Mortality Collection Service, eliminate leaky barrels, damage covers and the resulting rodent attraction; Meat Scrap Collection Service: they collect all of the scrap meat.

classicman 09-20-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

NBP always look for good people, how like to works,
snicker

glatt 09-20-2011 09:33 AM

Especially good writers. They need some of those, stat.