The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is she a Bitch? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=23971)

Yznhymr 11-18-2010 12:57 PM

Is she a Bitch?

Tiffany Sinclair made the news with her email exchanges with a prospective employer. Regardless of what David Otto said or did not say in the email exchanges, did she come across like "a spoiled, snotty little ‘bitch’?"

Sheldonrs 11-18-2010 01:17 PM

If the story is accurate and his 1st e-mail simply told her to check for spelling errors, she should have just replied "Thank you very much for pointing out the errors. I have corrected them." instead of back and forth crap. If you're looking for a job, you better learn to take instruction when it's offered politely.

xoxoxoBruce 11-18-2010 01:17 PM

What he said in his emails makes all the difference in the world. They don't give the whole story, but she said he had sent several emails, one of which he was wrong about the city name. It doesn't say if he had stated he had a job available during this exchange, evidently she wasn't convinced of that. There's a lot of the story left out, so it's hard to say if she felt he was harassing her, but his email they did quote, at least, the name calling was uncalled for.

footfootfoot 11-18-2010 10:02 PM

MY friend says there are two types of names when naming girls; Supreme Court Justice names and Stripper names.

Tiffany is a stripper name. The position he wanted to offer her was prone or supine. The whole You can't spell for shit angle was a ruse to see how weak she was. She failed.

And she also has shitty job getting skills.

He's a dumb fuck.

Yznhymr 11-19-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 695050)
MY friend says there are two types of names when naming girls; Supreme Court Justice names and Stripper names.

Tiffany is a stripper name. The position he wanted to offer her was prone or supine. The whole You can't spell for shit angle was a ruse to see how weak she was. She failed.

And she also has shitty job getting skills.

He's a dumb fuck.

You have the most interesting perspective...I like it. Made me grin. :D

Griff 11-20-2010 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 695050)

Brilliant and useful for separating the wheat from the chaff.

Sundae 11-20-2010 07:35 AM

My sister has a Supreme Court Justice name.
I have a stripper name.

Can I sue?

monster 11-20-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 695268)
My sister has a Supreme Court Justice name.
I have a stripper name.

Can I sue?

Which type of name is Sue? You could deed poll.

I think maybe I have a stripper name :eek: Over here at least. Might get away with it in the supreme court in the UK.

footfootfoot 11-20-2010 11:50 AM

If in doubt, pick up one of the local FREE papers with an entertainment section in the back. If you see your name on any of the pages in type larger than 14pt. then yes, you most likely have a stripper name.

footfootfoot 11-20-2010 11:52 AM

Monster, yours is borderline, leaning more towards stripper, unless your surname is really blue blood.