The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   A Proper Funeral (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=19416)

madjack 01-30-2009 01:59 PM

A Proper Funeral

After much thought I have decided on how I would like my body to be dealt with after death.

I want to be stuffed and put on display in The Mall Of America!!

Anyone else out there with any odd requests?

Shawnee123 01-30-2009 02:01 PM

Green funeral...stick me straight into the ground and let me give back to the earth. Like they did with Nate on Six Feet Under.

Pie 01-30-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adams
Listen, three eyes, don't you try to outweird me. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

TheMercenary 01-30-2009 06:34 PM

I have requested cremation followed by a sprinkling of my ashes on a Rugby pitch right before a game and after a prayer.

Shawnee123 01-30-2009 06:43 PM

I've probably told this story before, but anyway. I was talking to my family saying "You know, I want a party at my funeral. I want an open bar, I want people to get up and remember something funny I said or did...just a celebration."

My older brother says "Great, now that we have it all planned, let's set a date!"

:p

TheMercenary 01-30-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madjack (Post 528569)
After much thought I have decided on how I would like my body to be dealt with after death.

I want to be stuffed and put on display in The Mall Of America!!

Anyone else out there with any odd requests?

That would be great.

Undertoad 01-31-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 528714)
I have requested cremation followed by a sprinkling of my ashes on a Rugby pitch right before a game and after a prayer.

That's funny because a lot of people already think you're a fertilizer spreader.

J/K :D

TheMercenary 01-31-2009 01:56 PM

:D Actually those guys would prob enjoy pushing my ashes into the pitch for years of bad calls.

capnhowdy 01-31-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 529014)
:D Actually those guys would prob enjoy pushing my ashes into the pitch for years of bad calls.

What? You were inept at calling Rugby also?

J/K;)

regular.joe 01-31-2009 04:13 PM

I tell my wife that when I die I want her to throw a huge party and get laid. I really don't care what they do with the body, I won't be using it any more. By the way, I told her today that all of the Cellar will be invited. Maybe I should have this put into my will....hmmm.

Merc, I used to be a hooker a long time ago, I'd play rugby on that pitch any day. :)

TheMercenary 01-31-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regular.joe (Post 529068)
Merc, I used to be a hooker a long time ago, I'd play rugby on that pitch any day. :)

:D, I was a second row and number 8.

busterb 01-31-2009 05:40 PM

I'd like the Ham bone funeral.

capnhowdy 01-31-2009 06:57 PM

OK.

I'll bite.

[gets printer ready for recipe]

Beestie 01-31-2009 07:44 PM

I want to be buried under a tree. There is a company that sets it all up for you. You get to pick the kind of tree and they provide the necessary extra stuff needed. I can't find the bookmark at the moment.

There is also a Russian company that will convert your cremated ashes into diamonds. It takes six months and the diamonds end up with a yellowish tint.

I wouldn't mind being shot into space like Scotty, tho.

morethanpretty 02-01-2009 07:47 AM

My dad claims he wants to be cremated, sealed in a can. Then we are all to travel to his home-town and play tin-canny-oh with him.

I would like to be cremated and then my ashes thrown over a cliff on a windy day. Everyone is to have a party. If I have money to leave I want a beautiful park built, more like a sprawling, maze garden though. Lots of vines especially passion, moon, and morning glory. I want plum trees in my garden too, because I grew up with an orchard of plum trees, delicious. Its also illegal to purposely kill any spider in my garden. The rest of what I want is in my will.