The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Ye Olde Videoe Clippe Threade (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4624)

blue 01-08-2004 02:28 PM

You two should hook up.

BrianR 01-08-2004 03:24 PM

Elspode...one comment. Fifi is a Boeing B-29 Superfortress, not a Stratofortress. That is a Boeing B-52. Other than that, good footage man.

If you want even better stuff, there exist video and audio recordings of various WWII aircraft here and here . I would enjoy any of these for my half-birthday. Hint hint, Dag.

Brian

Leus 01-08-2004 04:50 PM

Poor cat, damn shame he didn't took that fuckhead with him.

ndetroit 01-08-2004 05:48 PM

yeah, that's pretty fucking brutal.

I don't know why that makes me so angry... I don't usually have a problem with hunters, etc...

but that clip just makes me want to beat the living hell out of those jackasses.

Michael Roth 01-08-2004 06:20 PM

Well...at least the lion tried. Terribly overpowered, but he tried anyway.

Beestie 01-08-2004 07:24 PM

Now, we must Fight .

Elspode 01-08-2004 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BrianR
Elspode...one comment. Fifi is a Boeing B-29 Superfortress, not a Stratofortress. That is a Boeing B-52. Other than that, good footage man.
Brian

Damn...I think I may have known that once...it kicked around in my mind, and then I did a web search on Google for B 29 Stratofortress, saw one come up first on the list (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...stratofortress), and just left it that way. Doh!

Bitman 01-08-2004 09:43 PM

Re: I Love Aircraft

Quote:

Originally posted by Elspode
here's my first attempt at putting together some vid caps with Windows Movie Maker, complete with stupid titles and frivolous transitions.
Hold on a sec, you've got a couple nits ..

The movie was completely blown out in the middle parts, and overly bright at the beginning and end. Either the camera can't handle daylight, or your processing didn't compensate well. (Or my player hosed the playback, even though I tried to adjust it.) Also, you'll want to look into a wind-proof mic if you do much more of that.

But I liked the transitions .. though the material was dry, you didn't linger on anything long enough to make it boring.

Elspode 01-08-2004 09:44 PM

Those cocksuckers had better have eaten that lion, because if they just shot it because they are upset about having little dicks, I'm gonna be pretty unhappy about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pro-hunting, but not pro-trophy hunting.

Elspode 01-08-2004 10:17 PM

Re: Re: I Love Aircraft

Quote:

Originally posted by Bitman
Hold on a sec, you've got a couple nits ..

The movie was completely blown out in the middle parts, and overly bright at the beginning and end. Either the camera can't handle daylight, or your processing didn't compensate well. (Or my player hosed the playback, even though I tried to adjust it.) Also, you'll want to look into a wind-proof mic if you do much more of that.

But I liked the transitions .. though the material was dry, you didn't linger on anything long enough to make it boring.

No, it was just so damn bright outside, I couldn't tell I was overexposing the stuff. I don't use the camcorder enough to actually get good with it. I mostly just wanted to share the coolness of all those big ass engines running, and the contrast of the old high-tech with the new.

plthijinx 01-11-2004 05:48 PM

that was a pretty cool clip there els:thumb: i missed our airshow down here this year, won't miss it next year though!

Nothing But Net 01-11-2004 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elspode
Those cocksuckers had better have eaten that lion, because if they just shot it because they are upset about having little dicks, I'm gonna be pretty unhappy about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pro-hunting, but not pro-trophy hunting.

Els:

I trophy hunt, but with a very different type of gun. Those shitheads are using rifles.

Did anyone else notice what appears to be a game fence in the background? This looks like a 'canned' hunt.

Sick, just fucking sick.

Elspode 01-11-2004 06:23 PM

Yeah, I notice that, too. Bunch of shit eaters hunting somebody's former pet that got too big and expensive to feed, I'll bet.

I hope one of those stupid pricks shoots themselves in the forehead while cleaning out their penis substitute.

Disclaimer: I like guns. I just hate idiots.

wolf 01-13-2004 12:48 AM

I present for your enjoyment "Redneck Surfing"

Safe for work. May cause extreme hilarity and many statements of "oooh, that hadda hurt."

Leus 01-13-2004 07:09 AM

Poor truckie... what was that guy thinking? I mean, what's the reasoning behind the destruction of that nice truck?