The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Giving up... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26185)

pensive pam 10-29-2011 08:36 PM

Giving up...

she's not coming back. I wanted her to be here so bad; and that is the only reason I came back. Yet, I know that someday she will see the words I have written for her...

So I guess I will just drink and watch, right Erica?? Why don't you just come back on here and call me a whore and a gutter rat. You know that is what you want to say to me.

Make fun of my cigarette stained hands; as my flowers wilt away in the vase. Go ahead and survive on Daddy's money; and call me a 'rag picker' as I shop at the thrift stores...

You never deserved me; and perhaps it was my fault. But, I wanted to stop lying to you; but you would have been dissapointed. I would also like to know who you were 'texting' the message 'I love you' to??? It was not my #; and it was not your mums...

Take care forever,
Pam.:sniff:

wolf 10-29-2011 08:53 PM

Very nearly poetry, that.

pensive pam 10-29-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 768065)
Very nearly poetry, that.

Thank you; but poetry is not my thing. I was demoted from 'Honors English Class' my senior year because I called Ernest Hemmingway a 'long winded faggot.' I also got mad at this poet 'Percy B. Shelly' who was also a long winded waste of time...

Ironically, I know that when I came here, there was a poet named Emma. At times, I think it may have been Erica, but I can't be sure. I can just go on what i have been told. It may make sense if it were here; but then she would not tell...and I have searched for her here...

if you put 100 strangers in a room, the drunk will seek out the drunk; and the depressed will seek out the depressed...etc., etc., Could my exlove be Emma???

Pam.

BigV 10-29-2011 09:02 PM

or Sybil?

pensive pam 10-29-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 768072)
or Sybil?

Well, I do not think so. but since you wanted to see me and Emma in a steel cage match, or whatever it was...why not help to find her - ifshe may be Erica?? also, why is there no trace of her??

I did go through the archives and I can't find her. But another poster said it was Erica in disguise. i simply do not know...but that is why i initially came here and was upset...

Pam.

wolf 10-29-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 768072)
or Sybil?

And Rabbit is howling.

zippyt 10-29-2011 11:41 PM

Sybil was a SCAM !!

pensive pam 10-30-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 768147)
Sybil was a SCAM !!

i do not knwo you; but people want to see me and emma. isthis possibel>?? sorry for spelling ambien....alchohol...

was she a good poster.....was she looiking fo frme?? for me?

I am jealus of her naem 'emma' such a pretty name...

i want to love her; not fihth her. i want every1 to be happy ane love...but that is not possible. Mr. toad woulld want every1 to be happy...even me and her. but hen she got sent to 'coventry.' why???

and i would like to know whhy more peple do not acknowledge Mr. toad for his eforts... adn he likeks musc.music...passinggn out.........gooooooooooooooooodbieye

Trilby 10-30-2011 07:39 AM

Ambien and alcohol.

Breakfast of champions.

monster 10-30-2011 08:00 AM

So this toast and diet coke just ain't cutting it? It does have lemon curd on it....

Trilby 10-30-2011 08:14 AM

ya know - lemon curd is good. It just sounds bad.

Clodfobble 10-30-2011 08:54 AM

Marmalade is a terrible word too. They should just call them all jam.

BigV 10-30-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 768147)
Sybil was a SCAM !!

Correct.

I heard that story recently too. Very interesting, sad and interesting.

wolf 10-30-2011 05:07 PM

The book and movie made a lot of money, but the resulting "therapy" ruined a lot of otherwise functional people's lives.

Still is.

Aliantha 10-30-2011 05:44 PM

We call it lemon butter in our house. Sounds much nicer. ;)