The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Preferred name for female genitalia (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20142)

Meursault 04-23-2009 10:32 PM

Preferred name for female genitalia

pussy, vag, fanny, v-j, snatch, monkey, beaver, box, muff --there are lots of names. but which do women prefer?

Razzmatazz13 04-23-2009 10:39 PM

I typically use "innie"

As in.."Girls have innies, but boys have outies."

lumberjim 04-23-2009 10:50 PM

buh-guy-ner

Cloud 04-23-2009 11:21 PM

either correct names when actually talking about them; cunt or pussy is fine for sex talk

xoxoxoBruce 04-23-2009 11:29 PM

Heaven.

capnhowdy 04-24-2009 06:59 AM

leverage

Meursault 04-24-2009 03:18 PM

great. i try to get a female concensus and i get dudes answering. well fine! i'd better not hear any females complaing about the names i use for their junk...

Sheldonrs 04-24-2009 03:31 PM

I call it No Mans Land.

The Teapot 04-24-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldonrs (Post 559874)
I call it No Mans Land.

You have lice and rats?

sugarpop 04-24-2009 05:06 PM

As Cicero once said, Shiva.

footfootfoot 04-24-2009 05:33 PM

I think I did a thread about a hundred years ago on the slang names for female masturbation, e.g. "clubbing the clam" and found it was mostly guys who answered.

Them gals must be sworn to secrecy, or (more likely) they haven't got a Y chromosome and therefore are too busy thinking about whether their ass is too big, or not big enough, or if they remembered to feed the fish or cats or what are they going to make for dinner and was she insinuating that I am low class by that remark I wonder if there is a sale on english muffins at the store this week, we can freeze the extras Sally hasn't returned my call I wonder if she is ok, that guy she is going out with is such a jerk, I think she needs to work on her self esteem, how come my trainer makes that funny face when I am on the adductor machine? I don't know if I should continue my membership there...

SteveDallas 04-24-2009 07:44 PM

. . . either that or they were too busy clubbing the clam to post.

Meursault 04-24-2009 08:32 PM

shiva lmao. how perfect

islandguy 04-24-2009 09:17 PM

who cares what they call it , as long as it's juicy

capnhowdy 04-24-2009 11:19 PM

So that's what I've been doing wrong!!

I didn't know you were supposed to CALL it.

xoxoxoBruce 04-25-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meursault (Post 559871)
great. i try to get a female concensus and i get dudes answering. well fine! i'd better not hear any females complaing about the names i use for their junk...

Call it what you want, but it ain't junk. :headshake

Crimson Ghost 04-25-2009 02:02 AM

No matter what you call it, guys will do the stupidest shit to get it.

And women know that.

And yet, they still marry us.

I believe that's because you can't take a battery home to meet your mother.

TheMercenary 04-25-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 559979)
Call it what you want, but it ain't junk. :headshake

Second. If you expect to get any of it on a regular basis you better come up with a new name for it.

DanaC 04-25-2009 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 559900)

Them gals must be sworn to secrecy, or (more likely) they haven't got a Y chromosome and therefore are too busy thinking about whether their ass is too big, or not big enough, or if they remembered to feed the fish or cats or what are they going to make for dinner and was she insinuating that I am low class by that remark I wonder if there is a sale on english muffins at the store this week, we can freeze the extras Sally hasn't returned my call I wonder if she is ok, that guy she is going out with is such a jerk, I think she needs to work on her self esteem, how come my trainer makes that funny face when I am on the adductor machine? I don't know if I should continue my membership there...

Oh my God. He gets it.

I don't really have a preferred term. Not really. Most I don't mind. I have terms I detest. Don't like the word 'pussy'. Dunno why, always found that one an uncomfortable fit. Don't mind 'cunt'. Or 'Vag', or 'Bajina' *grins*. But not pussy. Always sounds fucking dumb to me. Don't think it works when an English guy says it.

There was a couple I used to know in Bolton. They lived in the flat below us. For some reason this topic of conversation came up at a party and apparently, he called it her little flower. *blinks* This of course led to this poor girl being greeted with "Hey, Lisa! Show us Your Flower!" for about the next five years :P

SteveDallas 04-25-2009 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Ghost (Post 559989)
I believe that's because you can't take a battery home to meet your mother.

That's close, but not quite. I'd say that their mothers want grandchildren. If it weren't for that, the mothers would probably recommend the batteries instead of the men.

Shawnee123 04-25-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDallas (Post 560088)
That's close, but not quite. I'd say that their mothers want grandchildren. If it weren't for that, the mothers would probably recommend the batteries instead of the men.

Heh, mine would. My brothers gave her the grandchildren, it's all good.

xoxoxoBruce 04-25-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Ghost (Post 559989)
And yet, they still marry us.

There's simple explanation..;)

DucksNuts 04-25-2009 09:56 PM

In our house, the little boys like to refer to it as a "pretend willy", me being sprung whilst dashing to the clothes dryer....."heeeeey, you have a pretend willy, not a REAL one".

Im happier calling people "cunts" than refering to a vagina that way.

My circle of friends use, twat, fanny, baj, minge and gina (sorry Gina :blush:)

Crimson Ghost 04-26-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 560095)

When she stated that men are only good for chores because we're stupid, that's when I knew she's gonna be alone a long, LONG time.

BigV 04-26-2009 01:09 AM

Sorry... I've been following along... I'm a little ... confused.

What is this female genitalia you speak of?

TheMercenary 04-26-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 559900)

That's what they are thinking when you have sex with them.:3eye:

DanaC 04-26-2009 06:28 AM

No, no. Far more distracted during sex :P

TheMercenary 04-26-2009 06:40 AM

:D :D

capnhowdy 04-26-2009 08:27 AM

Cooter

now that's old school

Shawnee123 04-26-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 560340)
That's what they are thinking when you have sex with them.:3eye:

Which means: Ur doin' it wrong.

zippyt 04-26-2009 11:27 AM

NSFW
SQUERIL
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1418/...3c358ac69c.jpg
Not Mrs Zip By the way

xoxoxoBruce 04-26-2009 01:19 PM

Is that your cane, Zip? ;)

Sundae 04-26-2009 01:34 PM

For mine, I use vagina in formal conversations and snatch in casual chats.

But in a humourous context (telling a story or recounting something I have read) I'll use comedy names. Growler always makes me laugh. The cutesy euphemisms of tuppence or twinkle work when expressing shock. Lady garden is best if I'm not sure of my audience.

zippyt 04-26-2009 02:24 PM

Is that your cane, Zip?

No actualy its her Fatherinlaws , he was spraying Lighter fluid on the fire for more light
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1401/...41413499d8.jpg

Undertoad 04-26-2009 03:04 PM

comedy names

snapper

capnhowdy 04-26-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 560445)
comedy names

snapper

and bearded clam.:D

jinx 04-26-2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 560433)
he was spraying Lighter fluid on the fire for more light

Wax works well for this and won't blow up in your hand. I like surprising the people who like to sneak off to pee just outside the fire's normally lit area. Slobs.

Oh, and... uh... coochie I guess. Or twat.

Elspode 04-26-2009 05:26 PM

Well, that pic makes me want to eat some squirrel.

My circle of female acquaintances are fond of "nu-nu" or "noonie". Selene has held women's gatherings known as "Color Your Cunt", wherein the ladies color and elaborately decorate line drawings of a plethora of different pudenda shapes and sizes. Generally, here at home, we refer to the organ as "pussy", although "snatch" is not unknown.

capnhowdy 04-26-2009 05:32 PM

How about smuvvitt?

Abbreviated version of 'some of it.'

And this term is also used uni sexually. Or hom... never mind.

ZenGum 04-27-2009 12:10 AM

Hoo-ha

Rosebud

And from down under:

skin chimney

badly packed kebab

orgasm chasm

land down under

her pubic hair is her Map of Tasmania

Addendum:
Milk Carton

(as in "push flaps back to open").

Undertoad 04-27-2009 07:22 AM

:D That's awesome Zen, of course the downundas have their own slang that we haven't heard up here! Map of Tasmania, that's fantastic! :D

(maybe from the Padma thread) furburger

capnhowdy 04-27-2009 07:40 AM

tuna taco

Shawnee123 04-27-2009 12:13 PM

OK, I'm going to say it, as I've held this back for years: what kind of women are all you people acquainted with when you're always using the fish comparison? Seriously, you know that's not normal, right? It's a symptom of a problem, right? Oh, and it's disgusting.

Yeah, I don't care what you call it but I find the fish comparisons to be pretty crude and degrading.

lumberjim 04-27-2009 12:34 PM

i agree.

i. personally have never encountered any fishy tacos. my sample may be small, and i may be picky.....but....yeah. that's pretty gross.

the closest thing i experienced was more of an italian hoagie-esque BO smell. ...no one you know...

shiver

Shawnee123 04-27-2009 12:38 PM

lol

wolf 04-27-2009 01:07 PM

This is a cleverly disguised clone thread, isn't it?

DanaC 04-27-2009 01:33 PM

That whole 'fishy' thing really pisses me off as well. As a young woman growing up I was fucking neurotic about how I may or may not smell. Because of lads constantly making references to the fishy thing (not about me...just generally about girls). Made me very uncomfortable about the whole thing. In fact I still am. I am still deeply uncomfortable about letting a guy (even one much loved) go down on me. And that is mainly because of being made to feel that way about female genitalia whilst growing up. Just the very thought that there might be an unpleasant smell (how would I know?) put me off.

Growing up as a girl, you spend an awful lot of your life being given some very strange and confusing messages. On the one hand, it would appear that the main reason lads want you is for your lady garden...on the other hand the lady garden is characterised as smelly and ridiculous.

Undertoad 04-27-2009 01:58 PM

Maybe not smelly, but it is ridiculous and so is the penis. What a ridiculous design. Any engineering student could do better.

Who came up with the idea of putting our urine output holes right there as a part of our genitals? I guess there was to be only one male thingie for all fluids to come out of, but that's no excuse for the female.

They could have routed the urine to the anus. And then it would fulfill a cleaning function as well. But no. I suspect a committee design.

lumberjim 04-27-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 560791)

They could have routed the urine to the anus. And then it would fulfill a cleaning function as well. But no. I suspect a committee design.

that would sting like teh devil if you had piles though....

dar512 04-27-2009 02:25 PM

79 :D

Ok. For those who don't belong to the comedians guild, the punchline is "Who else would run waste water through a recreation area?"

Undertoad 04-27-2009 02:51 PM

:D yeah that's where my first thought came from :D

SteveDallas 04-27-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 560791)

I think that'd be oversimplifying things... one of the functions of the colon is to absorb liquid from the solid waste. Still, I'm sure something could be arranged... there must be some bright graduate student out there looking for a dissertation topic for a PhD in genetic engineering...

Sheldonrs 04-27-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 560780)
That whole 'fishy' thing really pisses me off as well...

OK we get it. No need to keep carping about it! :D

(May get crucified this time)

Meursault 04-27-2009 04:14 PM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...18027&aq=f&oq=

dana: my own experience is thus --i'v only heard young twits and asian women make fish jokes. having been near a female once or twice myself, i can say the only thing that's ever smelled bad to me is sweat, and that was only once (hint --no matter how horny you are, never let a guy go down on you if you've been wearing some sort of heavy tights all day). like mtp said, a bad smell is a sign of a problem. but if there's no problem, you shouldn't worry about it. spoken bluntly --i like the smell, i like the taste, and if i could shave with pussy juice every morning that'd be fine with me :D if i were you i wouldn't worry about it. (and don't douche btw. it screws up the natural balance of things and actually throws the smell off itself. leave douching to the hookers)
and yes, it is in some sense true that the coochie is our first concern (since i'm just getting a list of humorous terms and few actual preferences, i'm just gonna use whatever term pops into my head). this is true for most of us, whether we admit it or not, otherwise we'd have no preference between male and female. that said, however, once some guy has picked you out of the thousands of females around, i'd say there's probably more to it than just _that. :p

DanaC 04-27-2009 04:32 PM

Oh, I know all that now Meur. It's just a little luggage from growng up. *smiles*

wolf 04-27-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dar512 (Post 560799)
Ok. For those who don't belong to the comedians guild, the punchline is "Who else would run waste water through a recreation area?"

That is the only Urban Planning joke on record.

Holding a degree in Geography and Planning, I know this.

sugarpop 04-27-2009 06:20 PM

yoni or pussy for the most part. I hate the word cunt.

capnhowdy 04-27-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 560751)
OK, I'm going to say it, as I've held this back for years: what kind of women are all you people acquainted with when you're always using the fish comparison? Seriously, you know that's not normal, right? It's a symptom of a problem, right? Oh, and it's disgusting.

Yeah, I don't care what you call it but I find the fish comparisons to be pretty crude and degrading.

I ripped that from a George Carlin stand up routine I heard many years ago. Guess I should have wrapped it in quote tags and rolled credits. Jesus.:right:

Nirvana 04-27-2009 07:02 PM

It is Muffy! said with a pronounced English accent >Muff- Fay :p

Shawnee123 04-27-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capnhowdy (Post 560846)
I ripped that from a George Carlin stand up routine I heard many years ago. Guess I should have wrapped it in quote tags and rolled credits. Jesus.:right:

Nothing personal, capn. Your post just sparked a thought I've had for a while.