The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Osama bin Laden is DEAD (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25118)

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 730639)
YOU have to prove yourself right. Burden of proof is on you. You can't make a statement and not back it up with documented facts, then tell someone else that burden is on them.
INNOCENT until proven guilty. Not the other way around.
Just like in a law suit, burden of proof is on the person making the accusation. You are making the accusation, therefor, it is your responsibility to provide the proof.

No. The burden is on the Muslim Brotherhood. They have the history. Anyone who supports them assumes the same responsibility. If you think you can defend them, go ahead.

Fair&Balanced 05-04-2011 05:43 PM

For the record, I dont think the Tea Party is a racist organization.

But simply that your videos of the Muslim Student Association are highly selective.

Religious organizations on college campuses attract a wide range of people, from those who want social connections to those who want to promote a radical agenda.

A Catholic student suggesting that doctors who perform legal abortions should be tried as murderers does not reflect the mission of a Newman Center or Catholic Students Association any more than selected extremists Muslims reflect the mission of the Muslim Students Association.

morethanpretty 05-04-2011 05:44 PM

Christians will kill and die for their faith too.
Proof

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fair&Balanced (Post 730642)
For the record, I dont think the Tea Party is a racist organization.

But simply that your videos of the Muslim Student Association are highly selective.

Religious organizations on college campuses attract a wide range of people, from those who want social connections to those who want to promote a radical agenda.

A Catholic student suggesting that doctors who perform illegal abortions should be tried as murderers does not reflect the mission of a Newman Center or Catholic Students Association.

Excuse me, what the fuck does the Tea Party have to do with this discussion.

I posted the video of them making highly inflamatory racist remarks and now you want to talk about the Tea Party????? what the fuck dude.

morethanpretty 05-04-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730641)
No. The burden is on the Muslim Brotherhood. They have the history. Anyone who supports them assumes the same responsibility. If you think you can defend them, go ahead.

The defense does not have to prove innocence. The accuser (AKA you) has to prove guilt.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 730643)
Christians will kill and die for their faith too.
Proof

Cool, I fully support anyone who wants to die for their country. And I will gladly help those I disagree with get there sooner than me.

So what is your point. I don't give a shit about Christians. Or any other God Damm Religious perspective. I only care about the target.

Fair&Balanced 05-04-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730644)
Excuse me, what the fuck does the Tea Party have to do with this discussion.

I posted the video of them making highly inflamatory racist remarks and now you want to talk about the Tea Party????? what the fuck dude.

The point is that your videos of the Muslim students are highly selective as I explained above. They make great propaganda for the haters.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 730645)
The defense does not have to prove innocence. The accuser (AKA you) has to prove guilt.

Fuck off. Bull shit. You prove the Muslim Brotherhood is a fun loving organization that only wants to promote peace and love in the Middle East, not dominate the political positions exposed by the recent vacuum.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fair&Balanced (Post 730648)
The point is that your videos of the Muslim students are highly selective as I explained above. They make great propaganda for the haters.

As are everyone of your opinions.

Uday 05-04-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730650)
Fuck off. Bull shit. You prove the Muslim Brotherhood is a fun loving organization that only wants to promote peace and love in the Middle East, not dominate the political positions exposed by the recent vacuum.

I count three logical fallacies, Mercenary.

Strawman argument
Appeal to ridicule
demanding proof of a negative.

But speaking from experience, the Muslim Brotherhood is no different than the Tea Party in America. Very loud, very obnoxious, and in the final analysis, not a very big deal.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uday (Post 730652)
But speaking from experience, the Muslim Brotherhood is no different than the Tea Party in America. Very loud, very obnoxious, and in the final analysis, not a very big deal.

I would agree.... well unless I lived in Egypt. Then I might be a bit more concerned. But these tools don't understand that, so let me have my fun! :D

Uday 05-04-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730654)
I would agree.... well unless I lived in Egypt. Then I might be a bit more concerned. But these tools don't understand that, so let me have my fun! :D

Egypt is my home, and nobody pays any attention to the Muslim Brotherhood, except for the people who have already joined it.

They are not a viable political force, and back in the days when they attempted violence, they were about as scary as the Basques.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uday (Post 730656)
Egypt is my home, and nobody pays any attention to the Muslim Brotherhood, except for the people who have already joined it.

They are not a viable political force, and back in the days when they attempted violence, they were about as scary as the Basques.

And thank you for that...

Jill 05-04-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 730633)

Fuck off. You just don't always need to know. I don't care about the rest of your liberal tripe.

Oh how quaint. Don't like losing arguments, I see.

TheMercenary 05-04-2011 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill (Post 730660)
Oh how quaint. Don't like losing arguments, I see.

I have lost nothing. Happy happy joy joy!