The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Parenting (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Proud Parent Brag Time (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13589)

xoxoxoBruce 05-31-2014 11:24 PM

Cool, she'll be growing gills soon. :D

Griff 06-01-2014 05:35 AM

Congrats!

chrisinhouston 06-05-2014 02:01 PM

4 Attachment(s)
My granddaughter, Emily graduated from Pre-K daycare and will be in Kindergarten next year. Her school does a full blown graduation with kids in cap and gown. They all got to list on the program what they want to be and she said "A Cowgirl" which is probably because she enjoyed the Houston Rodeo so much this year and I bought her cowgirl boots, a belt and hat.

The funniest part of the graduation event was how the neatly dressed and behaved young children soon fell into a group of fidgeting playful kids as the ceremony dragged on.

glatt 06-05-2014 02:12 PM

That's awesome. An honest photo, those fidgety kids.

infinite monkey 06-05-2014 02:46 PM

heheheee...I like the little boy in the third picture using his diploma or whatever as a telescope!

Your granddaughter is a beauty!

Big Sarge 06-05-2014 10:46 PM

I love these!!! she is such a doll and the pics of them figeting are great

footfootfoot 07-03-2014 02:47 PM

This might as well go here as anywhere else. It's a complaining brag and a perplexed I just don't even.

The inch is just under 5 feet tall (can that be true?) and maybe weighs 70 pounds soaking wet. He nearly always drops logs in the toilet that persist multiple flushings until they are broken apart with some handy implement. WTF? His craps are the size of beer cans and seem to have the density of iron. It's been three days and the upstairs toilet still isn't flushing right.

Seriously, qu'est-ce que fuck?

I think he may only crap once a month or something.

Aliantha 07-03-2014 05:45 PM

sounds like he could do with more fluid in his diet. Maybe more fibre too.

Tell him if he doesn't drink more water (not other stuff) you'll stick a suppository up his bum. That should do the trick. ;)

Aliantha 07-03-2014 05:50 PM

If it IS constipation, you could try giving him a couple of cups of strong coffee. That is a natural type of laxative as we all probably know already.

BigV 07-03-2014 06:04 PM

@footfootfoot

Your post reminded me of a joke (which I thought was George Carlin's but I can't find any cite...) about the two most expressive and versatile words in the English language: shit and fuck.

"You don't fuck? Shiiit. You don't shit? Fuuuuck!"

monster 09-02-2014 07:52 PM

Hector was named to the Varsity team for the Water Polo game tomorrow. He may end up bench warming, but not bad for a tiny sophomore on the second game of the year :)

(The rosters for V and JV fluctuate, official varsity and lettering depend on making the post-season roster but this is a step in the right direction :D -he played fantastically on the JV last week, scored 2 and impeded some bruiser oppos)

glatt 09-02-2014 08:06 PM

Way to go, Hector!

Griff 09-02-2014 08:18 PM

Bravo!

monster 09-02-2014 08:27 PM

tx :D :D :D I'm always so hopeful for them and I really felt he earned this but didn't dare suggest it..... so now it's happened I'm bragging where he'll never see ;) He's not even double-rostered! I hope the bench is comfy ;)

....bless his little nylon speedo

Clodfobble 09-03-2014 02:04 PM

Good job, Hector!