The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's mildly amusing you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20235)

Clodfobble 11-19-2014 09:09 PM

Looking at a new series on Netflix... And this one-star review of the show in question gave us pause, then snickering, then cackling:

Quote:

Only a man-hating (also boy hating) 30-40 year old over the hill angry hag feminist (or closet gay male) could enjoy this show. A show about a man with large peniis? A female pimp? Really? Why are HBO, STARS, MTV and Hollywood so hostile to heterosexual males? They must not want our business. How long until the lead character in this HBO series has clients who are gay or transgender? It won't be long. Sooner or later HBO will turn everything gay. They always do! Why is it that heterosexual males continue to watch this anti-male crap. Then again, I guess they don't! I just heard that this anti-heterosexual male show has been cancelled. Good riddance! It was just another hateful anti-heterosexual male movie by liberal HBO! They wont even let us males see a ring girl in HBO boxing, but they feel the need to blast us with over head with over the top gay programing. Hollywood, HBO and Showtime also feel the need to show a mans peniis in almost everything they make, but NEVER a females vag!na! They just keep showing the same old tired and lame female breast shots or sometimes, very rarely (a censored with genital wig) bush shot. HBO has a double standard when it comes to full frontal nudity. And for all those females who want to say that HBO and Hollywood have been showing breasts forever, well breasts are in no way equal to showing genitals. Lets see some uncensored full female nudity! I hate censorship! More and more heterosexual male subscribers are dumping HBO and Cable. HBO has lost a ton of male subscribers over the last 3 years! HBO and cable are very worried, but continue to blame it on other factors. If you are a heterosexual male that feels the same, JOIN US! -dump HBO and cut the cable cord!

BigV 11-19-2014 09:36 PM

wait, was the reviewer this "Blon" guy banned in Australia, Brazil and now the UK?

chrisinhouston 11-21-2014 02:21 PM

Well I'm kind of amused that last night I had to act like the only adult in the room at my granddaughter's 2nd grade Thanksgiving Day performance.

The school music teacher had a performance for the parents and families of the kids singing some pretty funny turkey themed songs. We got there kind of early to drop her off to get ready and took a seat in the auditorium. The place started to fill up and after a while I noticed smoke a few rows up or at least it looked like smoke from someone smoking. So I watched the guy, I guess he was a dad or grandfather but every so often he would stick this pen like thing to his mouth and take a big drag and then puff out a mix of smoke and steam or the like. I guess I'm sort of dumb but that's the first time I've ever seen "vaping" I guess.

It drew a few stares from other parents but no one did anything. After about 10 minutes of watching this guy who apparently has a real addiction problem or just really wanted to make an ass of himself by testing the system I got up to go find someone in charge. I ran into a teacher and explained that a man in the audience was smoking an e-cigarette, she looked shocked and said that wasn't allowed and she would get someone. I went back and took my seat and a few minutes later the assistant principle taped my shoulder and asked what was wrong. So I got up and walked back to get out of earshot and told her. She said vaping and e-cigarettes are totally not allowed in any of the schools and said she would watch the guy, so I took my seat. About 2 minutes later he takes a long drag and lets out a mouthful and she was on him in a split second. He looked kind of surprised like it was perfectly normal to pretend smoke in an elementary school.

I guess he agreed to stop as he didn't do it again but I really wondered what an asshole he must be. Smoking in public places especially schools has been taboo for many years and for crying out loud we are talking little kids here. I can remember back when I was in high school in the 70's and they even had a smokers courtyard for the kids to smoke in so they wouldn't do it in the bathrooms but that was 40 years ago!

Oh well, made me feel better to be the only adult in the room! ;)

glatt 11-21-2014 02:49 PM

Bravo.

classicman 11-22-2014 06:40 PM

Good move. People like that make me :eyebrow:

Gravdigr 11-23-2014 02:32 PM

What's mildly amusing you today?

Ali, and her spare orgasms.

classicman 11-23-2014 10:16 PM

My ex. She has now divorced husband #2 and has gotten engaged to another guy with whom we both went to High School. Hopefully he keeps her occupied and out of my life. Unfortunately is seems she is stalking me on FB and liking EVERYTHING I post.

Gravdigr 11-24-2014 12:17 AM

Post the divorce papers.

:jig:

Clodfobble 11-24-2014 07:39 AM

Better him than you, at least. :)

monster 11-24-2014 09:55 AM

Why can she see what you post?

classicman 11-25-2014 09:59 PM

We are "friends" on FB. This is a very new development. They've only been dating about 3 months. We really don't interact much on FB, but since the engagement ... literally every post gets liked and many are commented upon.

monster 11-26-2014 12:08 AM

simple to fix, then

footfootfoot 11-26-2014 03:05 PM

Nude envelopment?

Where do I sign up?

orthodoc 11-27-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 914774)
Ali, and her spare orgasms.

Wait, is she sharing?

sexobon 12-01-2014 02:51 PM

This video compilation of pets making human sounds:

24 Pets Who Can Talk Like Humans