The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sexuality question (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=6082)

xoxoxoBruce 07-05-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Try just being friendly and only a little interested,, give the girls a challenge!
In other words, you have to play games. :rolleyes:

Sun_Sparkz 07-05-2004 11:23 PM

Well, when you put it like that.. it sounds bad.

i'm just giving advice from my experiences.. if you think a guy is a a genuinely nice guy, and not just some guy out looking for sex on a stick, then your more likely to proceed with some action.

OnyxCougar 07-06-2004 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catwoman
Onyx and BN, up a tree, ****i n g ...!

I prefer to do my talking in a person generally, over chai creme frappaccinos.

:smashfrea

breakingnews 07-06-2004 11:38 AM

If I'm trying at all, I'm trying too hard. I'm possibly the nicest guy out there (so I've been told). It's just ... I dunno ... I'd like to be able to get out there and do the pick-up thing without coming off as either a desperate sleezebag or a total fruit.

That's not even my point (I think my post came out all wrong). It was supposed to be an observation that lately I am SURROUNDED by couples in this fucking city. And all people do is talk about their other halves. Even a good friend of mine, who's generally really cool and fun to be around, can't help but talk endlessly about going to her boyfriend's place in "the Hamptons" every weekend and doing whatever it is that they do out there. Like a pyschological extension of the PDA thread that you started.

On that note, last night on the train back to NYC, I was surrounded on three sides by couples. The married couple to my left was very decent (gosh the woman was hot); the other two couples, on the other hand, were totally out of control. The two to my right had their legs entangled, while the guy conspicuously tucks his hand under her shirt and kind of down into the ass/crotch region. In 10 minute intervals, he would lean over and give her a peck on the cheek ... before she grabbed his head and started an all-out, three-minute, spit-swapping tongue hocket session.

I couldn't see the couple behind me, but I could hear them. Isn't that enough to say it's too much?

breakingnews 07-06-2004 11:39 AM

Oh, I have a pic on the internet somewhere. Must stir the pot to see if it will surface.

xoxoxoBruce 07-06-2004 05:59 PM

:blush:

hot_pastrami 07-06-2004 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by breakingnews
Oh, I have a pic on the internet somewhere. Must stir the pot to see if it will surface.

Is this the picture you're thinking of?

Sun_Sparkz 07-06-2004 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breakingnews
On that note, last night on the train back to NYC, I was surrounded on three sides by couples.

When i was Car hunting, it seemed like every second car i saw on the street was the Mitsubishi Lancer i wanted.

When i broke up with my last boyfriend, it seemed like everywhere i went - i thought i saw him.

Sometimes if something is bothering you, or is an issue in your life then ITS EVERYWHERE. I would really just stop thinking about it so much and something good will just fall right into your lap!

marichiko 07-06-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
In other words, you have to play games. :rolleyes:

Well, no, Bruce. But face it, we all tend to back away from signs of desperation (I think men, even more than women), and gravitate toward those who give us a sense that they're not going to crumple up in a helpless ball without us. Personally, at those times when I've been in the "helpless ball" state, I've stayed at home when I felt I couldn't at least ACT like I was mildly discriminating. There's nothing worse than being a helpless ball with all around refusing to play "the game" with you.

Elionwyr 07-18-2004 09:52 PM

It depends.
Usually, it's **barely** 10%.

But every few months, I seem to go into heat, and then it's more like 50-60%.
:help:

jaguar 07-19-2004 01:17 AM

I thought NY was full of single women? Damn Ruby Wax and her american pie.

marichiko 07-19-2004 12:23 PM

Hell, I thought Lausanne was full of single women, Jag, and London, as well. ;)

jaguar 07-19-2004 12:37 PM

I'm hoping london is, lausanne has been a right bore.

breakingnews 07-19-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_pastrami
Is this the picture you're thinking of?

Wow, but, no, not that picture. I need to purge some of those old ridiculous photos.

Soon. From somewhere.

breakingnews 07-19-2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Sparkz
When i was Car hunting, it seemed like every second car i saw on the street was the Mitsubishi Lancer i wanted.

When i broke up with my last boyfriend, it seemed like everywhere i went - i thought i saw him.

Sometimes if something is bothering you, or is an issue in your life then ITS EVERYWHERE. I would really just stop thinking about it so much and something good will just fall right into your lap!

Yah, like the 32-year-old teacher I shacked up with last Friday. Guess my dry spell has finally ended ...