The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Craziest place you have... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=9294)

twentycentshift 04-20-2006 08:03 PM

not much of a story, but since you asked.....

i was still kind of young, about 17-ish, and my red-head girlfriend came over. no one home, back yard was kind of secluded, so we got naked and climbed onto the trampoline. the boucing was really cool, i remember trying to see how high we could bounce while....well, together.....

highly recommend it.

KinkyVixen 04-26-2006 12:38 PM

In a building with security cameras everywhere...

twentycentshift 04-26-2006 12:48 PM

you kinky vixen you......

:)

Munchkin 04-26-2006 01:55 PM

A parking garage in Austria :)

mrnoodle 04-26-2006 02:05 PM

in a parking lot at trailhead somewhere in the mountains. her on the backseat of my pickup, me standing outside.

Yes, someone drove up.
No, I didn't notice them until the car door slammed.

Shocker 04-26-2006 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twentycentshift
not much of a story, but since you asked.....

i was still kind of young, about 17-ish, and my red-head girlfriend came over. no one home, back yard was kind of secluded, so we got naked and climbed onto the trampoline. the boucing was really cool, i remember trying to see how high we could bounce while....well, together.....

highly recommend it.

I wonder was she a "true" red-head...:yum:

Crimson Ghost 04-26-2006 11:40 PM

richlevy - Sorry it took so long to reply.
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Crimson Ghost
On the roof of "Playcade" in Atlanic City at 3 in the morning.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Was that you?http://www.cellar.org/images/smilies/lol.gif
---
Yup.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Crimson Ghost
And yes, several of the places, we had the two point conversion.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
???
---
OK, this takes a little explaining.
Some of you might remember the "Opie and Anthony" show, from NYC.
There was an event called "Sex For Sam", where couples have sex in numerous places in the city, and where the winners get a free tour of the Sam Adams brewery in Boston.
One of the things you could do was "the 2 point conversion", which is anal sex in those locations.
A couple had anal sex in the vestubule of St. Pat's Catherdral, which led to O&A being suspended.

The wife loves vacations, as long as we don't get caught.

charlene 04-29-2006 07:18 AM

In a park in Kansas City, 4th of July, while 'watching' fireworks.

billybob 04-29-2006 07:28 AM

Well,the former Mrs Billybob was rather straightlaced, until one night her mother sat her down and forced her to watch 9 1/2 weeks.....After that, there was no stopping her. If she wanted the hallway light on and the blankets pushed back, well then that was all there was to it!

billybob 04-29-2006 07:41 AM

Well,the former Mrs Billybob was rather straightlaced, until one night her mother sat her down and forced her to watch 9 1/2 weeks.....After that, there was no stopping her. If she wanted the hallway light on and the blankets pushed back, well then that was all there was to it!

Strange woman, the former mrs billybob.If I'd accepted her niece's offer, I might have a decent post for this thread.

NZLcyclist 04-29-2006 10:01 PM

hi billybob! a fellow kiwi!

billybob 04-30-2006 07:57 PM

Greetings,fellow Kiwi!.....We should join forces and take over the world!

[side note....why do I alway seem to meet other NZ'ers in the grubby threads?]

sully58 05-04-2006 03:52 PM

On the airplane back from Australia.....my friend's couch, while he was sitting there next to us, didn't even notice! Living room floor...OH...a weight bench!

Elspode 05-04-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlene
In a park in Kansas City, 4th of July, while 'watching' fireworks.

Um...which park in Kansas City? Surely not Berkley Riverfront Park, where the fireworks are usually held these days. Or perhaps Penn Valley Park? Liberty Memorial Mall?

I'm trying to think where they've had large fireworks displays in the past in these parts.

Patrick (who has seen a few fireworks in KC area parks over the years...some of which even involved explosives in the sky on or about Independence Day)

NZLcyclist 05-19-2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billybob
[side note....why do I alway seem to meet other NZ'ers in the grubby threads?]

;);) ;) ;)