The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Homer Jackson (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=5597)

lumberjim 05-11-2004 07:27 AM

i have to work that day, and then on sunday we'll be celebrating Ippy's birthday, so I'll probably just stop down around 6pm or so. I won't be able to drink, cuz I'll have to drive home........probably.

BrianR 05-11-2004 10:00 AM

I plan on showing up...and parking at the TOP this time. :D

I'm also negotiating for a tent and sleeping bag so I can stay late.
You may also be treated to a Junior appearance, although care should be exercised when petting a strange dog. He likes hot dogs too! That is only IF I can't get a sitter for the weekend.

Brian

elSicomoro 05-11-2004 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lumberjim
If I got high with you, Syc, you might actually start to understand where it is that I come from. You shall see. Sit at the feet of the master. Become one with the ganja.
I'll pass.

homerjackson 05-11-2004 07:37 PM

I'm sorry but I will not be able to make it. I live in Colorado so It's not like I can just stop by. Plus, I'm trying to build up my vacation for the Christmas holiday so that I can go home and see family.

But I wish I could be there. I sure could use it.

xoxoxoBruce 05-11-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lumberjim
i have to work that day, and then on sunday we'll be celebrating Ippy's birthday, so I'll probably just stop down around 6pm or so. I won't be able to drink, cuz I'll have to drive home........probably.
Great, just send Jinxs.:)

lumberjim 05-11-2004 10:45 PM

jinxs? there is only one jinx.

i finally talked her into coming, btw. I had to let it slip that you'd be there bruce, and promise to make sure it was sycamore that gets drunk and falls into the fire, but she finally caved in.

elSicomoro 05-11-2004 10:56 PM

Eh, no...I don't drink myself to the point of drunkenness anymore.

wolf 05-12-2004 01:23 AM

Plastic Forks comes but once a year ... it's the one time of year that I drink to get drunk.

Darnit, Homer, I thought you were local. Sorry dude. But if you SHOULD happen to be in the Philly area ... do let us know.

homerjackson 05-12-2004 08:01 AM

I guarantee, if I'm in the Philly area, you will be the first to know.

and with my new found freedom, you just never know.

Catwoman 05-12-2004 08:05 AM

Do you lot often meet up in person then?

elSicomoro 05-12-2004 08:27 AM

Not really...twice in the past year, but before last June, it had been several years.

OnyxCougar 05-12-2004 08:48 AM

LOL Isn't it interesting that all the ladies love Bruce?

I'm considering coming because Bruce might be there. (Actually, he's the only one I've met, so if he's there I'll feel way less awkward and uncomfortable. Once I've actually gotten there and hung out for a bit, I'm sure I'll be fine, but I'm actually a pretty shy person.)

elSicomoro 05-12-2004 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wolf
Plastic Forks comes but once a year ... it's the one time of year that I drink to get drunk.
I could barely get a buzz last year...probably b/c I ate too much.

Just remember Onyx, newbie has to bring the weed...or the beer...or the Jim Beam...

jaguar 05-12-2004 09:22 AM

If it wasn't for the whole fingerprint-and-photo charade I'd consider popping over for a week and saying hi. One day maybe.

wolf 05-12-2004 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore
I could barely get a buzz last year...probably b/c I ate too much.
What more likely saved you was the fact that it was not terribly hot ... so you weren't really REALLY thirsty ... so you didn't need as much liquid refreshment.