The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The ULTIMATE Question (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11996)

Aliantha 10-23-2006 10:20 PM

But doesn't your morality barometer preclude the viewing of such lascivious material?

DucksNuts 10-23-2006 11:17 PM

ohh shit, I hope not....

if it does, DELETE THE EMAIL!!!!

mrnoodle 10-24-2006 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha
But doesn't your morality barometer preclude the viewing of such lascivious material?

Yes. To be 100 percent sincerely honest, as I always try to be on the cellar (this isn't just any forum), here is my inner dialogue:

1. lol, twat pics
2. lol, i should let them corrupt me -- free pussy, right?
3. I'm not setting an example of how Christ would do this. sigh. I'll defuse the situation with humor.
4. Hell, if they wanna send em, let em come. I can decide to not look at them later, if that's the mood I'm in at the time. Which I won't be, because I always look at genitals when given the chance.
5. The next opportunity to do the right thing will be when someone does the next round of "oh but you're so moral, you can't look at em" saw.
6. So no, I don't want to look at your bearded clam, unless it provides some entertainment value above and beyond that of the 40-odd I've seen personally.
7. Now you're being caustic, which is also not a good way to present yourself as a believer. It's also rather self-conscious sounding and mean.
8. Time for the absolute truth:

Yah, you can send them if you like. I'll probably look at em, find them arousing or funny or whatever they incite in me. I will keep them for a week, then shake my head at my weakness when it comes to sexual stuff and delete it, and ask God to help me be a better example of what it means to believe what I believe.

Now, then. There's the whole mystery of me, summed up in a few neat phrases. That takes away from the fun, unfortunately, but it will save you a couple rounds of "lol christians" to use later. :p

edit: if i'm having a day where i'm not on my toes morally, i might hit on you and figure out a time/method by which i could put it in your butt. THAT one always makes me feel great about my morality :D

Aliantha 10-24-2006 01:28 AM

Well if I did send you rude pics - which I can't really anyway cause as I said, I don't have any anymore - I'd have to face the wrath of Ducks, which I predict could be painful.

So, thanks for all that nice stuff (honesty) but today is not going to be your lucky day. ;) I think we all know I was just taking the piss anyway.

Some people may call me morally bankrupt I suppose, but personally, I don't see anything wrong with a naked body or pics. It's how I came into the world, and I had an audience then too, but I respect your views and will try harder not to taunt you in the future. :)

mrnoodle 10-24-2006 01:28 AM

lol Aliantha, we're the only ones in here......

wink wink

mrnoodle 10-24-2006 01:29 AM

send me nude pics of ducks then

Aliantha 10-24-2006 01:30 AM

lol...I don't have any, but I'm sure she would send them if she thought you were serious...which she may after seeing your last post.

Spexxvet 10-24-2006 09:13 AM

I'll accept any pics of naked ladies. Unluck Noodle, I will cherish them for all eternity. Also unlike Noodle, I've been married for 20 years, I'm not in a band, and I don't have that much hair, that makes me safe and desperate.

morethanpretty 10-24-2006 09:28 AM

I'll accept any pics of naked ladies too...I know that I can deal them at the local middle school.

EDIT: Along with any drugs you send me.

DucksNuts 10-24-2006 06:10 PM

:eyebrow:

Moi?? send naked pics??....I wouldnt ever

Oh hold on, I did say i was going to post my arse pic huh?

Hey Ali, you might have naked pics in a months time ;)

forgot - morethanpretty...do I get royalities???

LabRat 10-31-2006 02:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat
Pictures would be nice.

How about this one: Too big? Too small? Does it look firm? Would you want to squeeze it if it was in front of you in the lunchline?

yesman065 10-31-2006 02:49 PM

If I were behind you in line - I'd be bumping into you repeatedly ;)

xoxoxoBruce 11-03-2006 06:16 PM

Wouldn't touch it....but I'd be gawkin' and droolin' and probably have my hand in my pocket. :drool:

footfootfoot 11-03-2006 08:46 PM

You wouldn't be in the lunch line much longer...

morethanpretty 11-06-2006 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not nearly as nice as labrat's...but I felt that I need to follow her example.