The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

rkzenrage 11-01-2007 03:17 PM

Tell em' to suck your pussy.

BigV 11-06-2007 01:14 PM

Take your pick.

lookout123 11-06-2007 01:22 PM

ok, i'll choose door number 2.

Cicero 11-06-2007 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smurfalicious (Post 402504)
My coworker just found an email from February (printed and left in an unsecured location) from the self-righteous, paranoid, bad joke telling, know-it-all bigot of an attorney I work for, to the firm's sole proprietor and lead attorney, detailing how I'm rude, incompetent, unmotivated, and act like a 'princess'.

:D

Apparently you haven't been rude enough. Here is what you do: edit it of the apparent mistakes and fax it to his office from kinko's. At night...so you won't actually be out of the office while it is being sent. Who's to say it was you?

Maybe you can be the one to pick it up and act surprised? Tell him you have received a fax that you need to discuss?

*ucker.

DucksNuts 11-06-2007 06:57 PM

I hate my boss

I hate my boss

I hate my bosssssss!!!!

Griff 11-06-2007 08:43 PM

I've finally employed the ignore feature but it doesn't block threads just posts... so it is kinda pointless as a sifting tool. Does anyone have what they consider a good method of sorting/reading the content here, when time is precious?

Aliantha 11-06-2007 08:55 PM

If I just want to look up stuff I've been involved in, I just look up my own posts and see who's responded.

Today I feel upset because I have a nasty nasty cold and I haven't had a good sleep in two nights now, so I'm very grumpy.

Aliantha 11-06-2007 08:55 PM

Oh, and if I'm one of the ones Griff has on ignore, can someone please tell him what I said? ;)

amybaby2020 11-06-2007 08:55 PM

this guy was driving and on his cell phone when he didn’t see me and hit me. I saw him last second because he was speeding while turning the corner. He crashes into me and my bike flys with me falling off. He gets out looks at me and he watches his car for scratches. I was in so much pain, and he’s worried about his car. My hand had punched into his side glass and broke through, my hand bled a lot. Then he’s like fuck you and gets in and drives away. I was in so much pain that I actually had a hard time getting up to read his license plate to try and memorize it. Turns out when he crashed into me the handle bar went into my lungs. Not fully through but bruised it bad enough so I had a hard time breathing. Hit and run I wont forget it.

Aliantha 11-06-2007 08:57 PM

what an arsehole. Glad to see you're still alive though. Did you report it to the police anyway?

BigV 11-06-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 404239)
I've finally employed the ignore feature but it doesn't block threads just posts... so it is kinda pointless as a sifting tool. Does anyone have what they consider a good method of sorting/reading the content here, when time is precious?

Give the ignore time to grow on you. You'll adapt to the extra spaces it inserts.
Do not make my mistake and let curiosity get the better of you and lift the curtain.

It's not worth it.

Tink 11-06-2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 404245)
If I just want to look up stuff I've been involved in, I just look up my own posts and see who's responded.

Today I feel upset because I have a nasty nasty cold and I haven't had a good sleep in two nights now, so I'm very grumpy.

:sniff:
Drag! Sorry. Hope you get better soon. Sleeping at night? Ambien is my new best friend.:3_eyes:

amybaby2020 11-06-2007 09:02 PM

aww ya me too, hope ya feel better

Aliantha 11-06-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tink (Post 404253)
:sniff:
Drag! Sorry. Hope you get better soon. Sleeping at night? Ambien is my new best friend.:3_eyes:

I took drugs to help me sleep last night, but it's more that I keep choking and waking up. :( You know when you can't breath through your nose so you sleep with your mouth open and then your tongue falls back or your throat fills wth saliva or something and you wake up gasping for breath...

Also, because husband had to go to work today and has some really important meetings on, I felt guilty about keeping him awake with my tossing and coughing etc, so I quasi-slept on the couch for a few hours. That didn't help too much either.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to live though, so that's the good part. ;)

Chocolatl 11-06-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 404256)
I felt guilty about keeping him awake with my tossing and coughing etc, so I quasi-slept on the couch for a few hours. That didn't help too much either.

I do the same thing, when I'm sick or restless. Rather than wake other people up, I get up and either sleep on the couch or find a quiet place to read until dawn. I agree it doesn't really do anything for your own health, though. :neutral:

Hope you feel better soon!