The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Be a post whore! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13909)

ZenGum 09-01-2008 08:08 AM

Post person of negotiable affection.

Cloud 09-01-2008 10:08 AM

you can't analyze post-whoredom. You must experience it!

sweetwater 09-03-2008 11:50 AM

I didn't know whether to post this story here or in the What's Making You Happy Today thread. Obviously went with here:

Quote:

Parachute use to prevent death and major trauma related to gravitational challenge: systematic review of randomised controlled trials

Clodfobble 09-03-2008 02:15 PM

Did you know... that in the classic children's book Goodnight Moon, the telephone is the only item named in the room that is never said "goodnight" to? Drives me nuts every damn time we read it.

And what's more, there's a perfectly good place for it in the scansion, currently held by the useless "Goodnight nobody" with a blank page for artwork. I've given very serious thought to drawing a little telephone there and changing the words.

lookout123 09-03-2008 03:05 PM

I hate that book. It annoyed me when Lil Lookout had it. It really annoys me now that he reads it to 2.0.

Sundae 09-12-2008 12:02 PM

I am so tired.
I'm tempted to go home and just go to sleep.

Sadly, I know if I do, I'll wake up by about 23.00 and then not be able to sleep. Damn not being able to buy effective sleeping pills OTC! I'd like to have the indulgence of falling asleep now without the payoff of being awake late.

Pico and ME 09-12-2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 483706)
I am so tired.
I'm tempted to go home and just go to sleep.

Sadly, I know if I do, I'll wake up by about 23.00 and then not be able to sleep. Damn not being able to buy effective sleeping pills OTC! I'd like to have the indulgence of falling asleep now without the payoff of being awake late.

Buy some Benedryl tablets...they will make you drowsy.

Shawnee123 09-12-2008 12:15 PM

Tylenol PM. I would love to go home right now and pop a couple and fall asleep!

sweetwater 09-16-2008 01:46 AM

I went to a sumo wrestling tournament. I enjoyed it, especially after learning of some of the traditions and rituals that surround the sport, and I am very grateful that the wrestlers who would grab their opponent's loincloth (mawashi?) did not actually pull them off.

sweetwater 09-16-2008 02:17 AM

The hotel room has a Washlet device on the toilet bowl that has the words Spray, Bidet, Wash, Stop on the buttons along with some curious illustrations of backsides. I have never used a bidet before and this looks a bit startling, and it gives me pause every time I go in there. So am I missing something grand and fun, or is this just something too far out of my experience to ever appreciate?

DanaC 09-16-2008 03:44 AM

I don't know, sweets, but that sounds like far too much technology for a bathroom to me lol

Sundae 09-16-2008 05:54 AM

As a laydee, let me tell you that sitting on a bidet the wrong way round is a far more rewarding way to spend your time.

ZenGum 09-16-2008 08:31 PM

Psst... Sweetwater .... the Japanese toilet report.

Watch out for the giant ladybug robot though.

toranokaze 09-16-2008 10:42 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa
aaa
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a

a
a

Giant Japaneses robot ladybug
nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono
nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

sweetwater 09-17-2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 484658)
Psst... Sweetwater .... the Japanese toilet report.

Watch out for the giant ladybug robot though.

:haha:
That Washlet is much like the one here! And I saw a squatter - we were in line and the older woman ahead of me was next. She opened the door and backed up so I went up and reversed gears. Third woman took it. I'd try it sometime but not with a line of anxious people waiting!
BTW, I also take pix of bathrooms in different places. I thought our fancy hotel bidet was funny until we moved to a B&B in Florence. There was a hand-held sprayer piped from the water inlet, and a shower curtain to serve as a wall. Funny stuff.