The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Attention Cellar (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20252)

SteveDallas 05-11-2009 05:53 PM

I would like to publicly apologize for things I did that caused pain to Red and anything I did to damage Red and LR's relationship. I am truly remorseful for them.

I also regret that I did not offer such an apology in private before today. I have kept my mouth shut in this thread because I did not feel any public comment was appropriate. I still don't think so, and I almost didn't post this, but I felt at this point I had to say something.

Having said that, it was extremely wrong of me not to make contact in private, and I truly regret I did not do so over the weekend.

As to banning or unbanning, I never asked for Red to be banned and I have no problem with him being unbanned.

Undertoad 05-11-2009 06:40 PM

Red is unbanned.

Gravdigr 05-11-2009 07:06 PM

I don't know LabRat. I don't know Red. (in my mind's eye, it's Red from 'That '70's Show') But, I do know this: If LabRat is happy w/Red dictating where she can and can't go on the internet, hell, I'm happy with it. I'm happy for both of them.

So long LabRat, we hardly knew ye.

As for the rest of you Cellarites, you're a bad influence. (And all your naked/naughty pics should be headlined "ATTN GRAVDIGR".) (PM me if you like)

:nadkick:<---Red

xoxoxoBruce 05-11-2009 11:53 PM

sigh, Gravdigr, go back and read for comprehension.

dar512 05-12-2009 09:14 AM

Man. I missed a couple of days and come back to this. :mecry:

Lab has been a positive influence in the cellar for many years now. I understand and support her in what she needs to do, but she will be missed.

Big Red 05-12-2009 02:01 PM

I would like to apologize that I had to bring the rest of the cellar into this mess I do not come here very often except when labrat was here. I had no right to be bashing your friends in front of everybody but it hurt bad and none of you would no how bad until it happens to you. I appreciate the two gentlemen coming forward and making a public and private apology even though I am still very angry I can respect you as men.

As for UT and Lumber Jim you guys were quick to hit the ban button so if want you can hit it again. Because I will be picking up what is left of my life and be moving on.

If there is one thing that I learned in this whole mess is. If I am going to perform an action I need to ask myself are my actions going to hurt some one else and if so should I continue those actions.

lumberjim 05-12-2009 02:20 PM

keep my name out of your mouth, fool

glatt 05-12-2009 02:25 PM

I honestly wish you and LabRat the best, and hope you both come back someday when you are ready.

I also hope you both view this incident as a challenge to overcome rather than an excuse to throw everything away. You appear to be willing to jump into a fight over this incident. I don't know if you are fighting for yourself, or fighting for LabRat, or fighting for the relationship. But I hope for your family you work through it with her.

Good luck.

classicman 05-12-2009 02:30 PM

^ what glatt said ^

Sheldonrs 05-12-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beestie (Post 564475)
There's worse things than sucking at being a dick.

Sheldoners in 3... 2... :D

Why is it whenever someone mentions dick, they think of me?

Oh, wait a minute... Never mind.

Beestie 05-12-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldonrs (Post 565207)

Dang, I just realized I misspelled your name. Sorry about that. :blush:

Tiki 05-12-2009 07:45 PM

I understand both sides of this story all too well. :( I wish them both the best and hope they can work it out.

Pooka 05-12-2009 07:50 PM

Wow... all this is such a shocker... I'm sorry that it has impacted the involved parties to the degree that it has. I hope they are able to work past it and forgive themselves and eachother.

monster 05-12-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldonrs (Post 565207)

if it's any consolation we actually think of LJ first, and then we wait for you to come.

so to speak.

Gravdigr 05-13-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 564984)
sigh, Gravdigr, go back and read for comprehension.

I thought I comprehended. Perhaps I didn't. In any case it's really none of my business, I don't know why I chimed in in the first place.

Anyway, it sounds like I may deserve a nad-kick. I'm not above it...:nadkick:<---Me

"Like sands through the hourglass...So go the Days Of Our Lives"