The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Preferred name for female genitalia (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20142)

capnhowdy 04-27-2009 08:52 PM

:hugnkiss:

Undertoad 04-27-2009 09:05 PM

Worst pussy smell of all time = a scented "pantiliner"

This product is sold specifically for women who are insecure about their scent.

It did not have the intended effect. Going down on that after a day's wear is like giving CPR to a dryer sheet. Utterly, utterly foul. I almost got sick. I told her, now that I've had that scent up close you have to stop wearing them at all, or I will be constantly casually vomiting in your presence just from the memory of it. Unscented or nothing, or I'll be taking out a restraining order and your cooze will have to stay 50 yards away from me at all times.

for clarity's sake, this was the ex, not J, thank gawd.

Meursault 04-27-2009 09:31 PM

yeah that's something i had in mind when i mentioned douches earlier --if you think you need that 'fix', you'll create the very problem you're trying to avoid (like most govt spending in the US these days)

Crimson Ghost 04-28-2009 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Box

dar512 04-28-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldonrs (Post 560816)
OK we get it. No need to keep carping about it! :D

(May get crucified this time)

Well you've covered the fishes, but you have to get around to the loaves before the crucifixion. :D

DanaC 04-28-2009 09:18 AM

They'd be in the bread box right ...?

Cicero 04-29-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 560821)
Oh, I know all that now Meur. It's just a little luggage from growng up. *smiles*

My roomy makes fish jokes. I hate it. :mad2:

I also hate the word queef. It's insulting.

xoxoxoBruce 04-30-2009 12:20 AM

Queef? Are you denying the existence or object to the name.:confused:

Sheldonrs 04-30-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dar512 (Post 560970)
Well you've covered the fishes, but you have to get around to the loaves before the crucifixion. :D

How much bread did you want for your fish? ;)

Meursault 04-30-2009 10:34 AM

i doubt i will find an etymology for "queef" even in the oed, but my guess is it arose as a sort-of-onomatopoeic word for the sound/event it refers to (when a penis forces air out of a vagina). i know of no other meaning for the word, nor of any more 'proper' term for the same thing (unless you wanna try "vaginal flatulence" haha. i don't), nor have i seen the word habitually used in some way that would give it some secondary color or connotation that would justify a guilt-by-association prejudice against it (i myself hate the word "cunt" for just this reason, because i have most often heard it used to call a woman a 'cunt', and almost invariably by the sort of guys who hate women and probably hit their wives. e.g. "i can't believe that CUNT called the cops on me. i should've blacked BOTH her eyes!").
is this like my prejudice against 'cunt'? or am i missing something? :p

Razzmatazz13 04-30-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Ghost (Post 560922)
Box

NSFW
My box in a box

(I dunno how to do fancy youtubey things, so you kids can put it in here if you want, I just figured it's safer for work this way anyway, since the opening photo on the video is cleavage)

Clodfobble 04-30-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meursault
i doubt i will find an etymology for "queef" even in the oed, but my guess is it arose as a sort-of-onomatopoeic word for the sound/event it refers to (when a penis forces air out of a vagina).

Point of order, just like flatulence from other orifices, a penis can make it worse but is by no means necessary.

Trilby 04-30-2009 11:55 AM

this one (dare I call her?) woman I know calls it her "peachy."

I LOVE the word cunt. It is a most spectacular word and has been hijacked by an ungrateful and brutish society. Said right, it's a very sexy word.

Trilby 04-30-2009 11:57 AM

CUNT
KUNA = meant both Mother Earth in BASQUE old Indo European language and YONI
CUNTRY meaning Earth Goddess = country
As late as 1700 English peasantry still used this word CUNT with respect. Often it would be associated with a river or a township by a river mouth (river CUNNIT, now the river Kennet; township in Roman times called CUNETIO
since 1740 this word CUNT had been held to be obscene and was a legal offence to print it in full, thus the Partridge Dict of Slang (1726) writes the word C*NT (Silbury treasure 110)
VULVA is the accepted replacement for CUNT
KALI is one of the titles of the great Devi of ancient India, the goddess was called KUNTI yoni of the UNIVERSE
Many words and concepts come from this ancient word
CUNINA the Roman Goddess who guards children in the cradle
CUNABULA cradle, earliest abode, the place where everythig is nurtured in its beginnings
CUNICLE a passageway (underground); a hole
CUNNE; to enquire into, to explore, to have experience of, to prove, to test, to taste
CUNNING; to know, possessing a practical skill, able, skilful, clever, possessing a magical knowledge
1874 "I threatened to prosecute the village CUNNING WOMAN whose herbal knowledge and other wisdom continued to be held in high esteem by the villagers" (Silbury 112)
KUNTA (Norse) gave rise to the family of words such as KIN OF THE KUNT

The goddess was seen as the PATHENOGENIC; the sole CREATIX of the universe
In other words the oldest meaning of VIRGIN is, creation without a male
CUNT
21st Century
Etymology: Middle English CUNTE akin to low German KUNTE
Usally obsene referring to a woman's VULVA
also coitus with a woman
usally disparaging

CHRISTIAN CUNNUS DIABOLI = Devilsh cunt = woman + expression of hate

Sheldonrs 04-30-2009 12:00 PM

Cuntankerous - Crotchety.