The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Lumberjim's Office (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   TOUR (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4980)

lumberjim 04-15-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by lumberjim
We explored the canyon, finding, to our delight that there were Hot Springs in a couple of places. One pool in particular, was perfect bath temperature, 3 feet deep along the cliff that bordered one side, with a white sand bottom. Like it was made specifically for people to enjoy. We went skinny dipping with 6 or seven other people as soon as we found it. There was a girl who would climb the face of the cliff, and fall back into the water. Nekked.
look what jinx found on the internet!
http://www.swimmingholes.org/WESANF1.jpg

e unibus plurum 04-15-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

thanks, bruce.

the best mexican food i ever had was in Kansas...that town where all the cowboys are buried.......

That would either be Dodge City (Boot Hill... Boot Hill... so cold... so still) or Coffeyville where the Dalton Gang met their demise.

BTW - Before gettin' out of Dodge, stop and check out the great Vietnamese restaurants.:)

lumberjim 04-15-2004 02:00 PM

yup..dodge city...thanks....the mex rest was a hacienda on the western edge of town. excellent to outstanding

Michael Roth 04-22-2004 06:53 PM

I keep coming back to this thread hoping there is more...
Beggars can't be choosers, and lurkers certainly ought to stay in the shadows :>

lumberjim 04-22-2004 06:59 PM

I have more stories from the tours before this one, and a couple of rainbow gatherings jinx went to . I've been trying to get her to post her side of the story.

maybe if we did like they did on peter pan, and everyone claps their hands, and says they believe in tinkerbell...i mean jinx...she'll cave in.

i also wanted to get some of my pictures scanned and posted.

edit: cleaned up multiple spelling errors

Brigliadore 04-22-2004 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found these photos the other day while cleaning out my photo box. This first gives you a good idea of just how big those umbrellas were.

lumberjim 04-22-2004 07:21 PM

IS THAT YOU?

SAY NO.

DAMN IM OLD

Brigliadore 04-22-2004 07:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and this one shows how many were on one mountain side. They were on both sides of the freeway and so while you can see 45 of so umbrellas in this photo, that was only a small fraction of them.

Brigliadore 04-22-2004 07:24 PM

Quote:

IS THAT YOU?

SAY NO.

DAMN IM OLD

Who are you asking about? The adults or the children in the photo?

jinx 04-22-2004 07:26 PM

No. You should tell the one about going across the country on a Harley (some of the time). We have more pictures of that.

Quote:

I have more storeis from the tours before this one, and a couple of rainboww gathering jinx went to . I've been tryin to get her to post her side of the story.

maybe if we did like they did on peter pan, and everyone claps their hands, and says they believe in tinkerbell...i mean jinx...she'll cave in.

i also wanted to get some of my pictures scanned and posted.

lumberjim 04-22-2004 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brigliadore

Who are you asking about? The adults or the children in the photo?

cmon, brig, give me some credit......the kids, of course....

that was 91.......if that's you, you look to be about 8 or 9.......that makes me 12 years older than you/

*farts dust*

'scuse me

Brigliadore 04-22-2004 07:35 PM

I am leery to reveal my age here, but yes thats me. I was actually 11 in that photo.

lumberjim 04-22-2004 07:37 PM

oh, well then i feel a little better.

pass the geritol

Brigliadore 04-22-2004 07:39 PM

and the Oscar for best Drama Queen goes to.......

LumberJim ;)

lumberjim 04-22-2004 07:41 PM

shouldn't that be a Whale Penis Award?