The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   You RFN, 2012 (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26617)

SamIam 07-10-2012 12:51 PM

Well, thanks everyone! The way I see it flowers and the companionship of fur faced friends are what make life worth living

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 819268)
You've really made the place look nice. It increases the property value (and rent rates) for your landlord to have such curb appeal. He should be happy.

Hah! The only thing that makes my landlord happy is cold, hard cash. He does as little as possible to the 4-plex I'm living in. And this place is in a nice neighborhood made up of single family homes. However, the landlord told us that we cannot even water the small patch of lawn in front of our apartments. As a result, the other 3 apartments have dead brown grass and it looks awful. All the neighbors hate Calixo (yes, his real name) and the tenents do as well.

I sneak out at night and water both my plants and the lawn. I live in the end unit and there is a large chunk of lawn adjacent to my place. I water that too, and now I have what I call my meadow, since Calixo never cuts my "illegal" lawn. I think all the Buddhist prayer flags I have hung up deflect Calixo's wrath. ;)

Nirvana 07-10-2012 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is me on the left RFN, yah no face shot LOL! My ankles look fab! The 4-Her in the middle and the Grand Champion steer she bought from us last fall, she worked on and fed, she had just won the breed and he would later go in the ring to win the whole show. My hub on the right walking away with clippers to help another kid get their calf ready to show :)

Attachment 39532

John Sellers 07-10-2012 02:18 PM

I don't usually bother looking thru these Dwellar photo threads, but I decided to do so today...lookin' good people.

xoxoxoBruce 07-10-2012 03:28 PM

Your husband has gone Hawaiian, Nirvana. :D

SamIam 07-10-2012 03:42 PM

Concrats to a pretty lady on her victories!

Stormieweather 07-10-2012 03:48 PM

Samiam, your description of your landlord makes me appreciate a former landlord of mine. He did all the grounds maintenance for a triplex I lived in, including planting annuals around the building and coming by to water them every single day.

They don't make 'em like that anymore.

Nicely done with what you have to work with! And cute doggie.

Nirvana 07-10-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 819327)
Your husband has gone Hawaiian, Nirvana. :D

You know how athletes sometimes wear stuff cause they think its lucky? My hub wears ugly Hawaiian shirts at cattle shows ;)

xoxoxoBruce 07-10-2012 10:13 PM

He may be on to something, she won. ;)

DucksNuts 07-11-2012 12:00 AM

Joe has military background yeah? yeah? please let it be a yes!!

Zip - I am soooo coming to your place to have beers in your pool.

Ibby, I like your eyebrows. But I am not a fan of pencil thins eyebrows and I had a nasty experience where a customer had their eyebrows bleached or something and they were all discoloured and it kinda freaked me out....I'd like my eyebrows to be a bit longer and fuller, but its such a bloody hard thing to get happening.

Lovely pic, Sam :)

Nirvana 07-12-2012 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
the judge, me and Henri, got this today so its almost RFN ;)

Attachment 39589

skysidhe 07-12-2012 11:31 PM

I like your pic sam. I like yours too Nirvana. Somehow, it needs a caption.

Big Sarge 07-13-2012 12:17 AM

Nirvana - you are as beautiful as ever!
Sam - I love your pic & your wonderful smile. Great flowers too!

classicman 07-13-2012 04:20 PM

Very nice ladies. Congrats too!

Undertoad 07-13-2012 07:21 PM

If you look really close at Henri, he's smiling.

Griff 07-14-2012 06:49 AM

Cuz he knows its "Winna winna chicken dinna!"