The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Too big or too small? (nsfw) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26669)

footfootfoot 01-14-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 787960)
The women are comparing themselves to the other women... but the men are comparing their woman to the other women, too.

Because they are in competition for the same resources. The men also compare their bank accounts with other men by displays of their obvious signs of prosperity and or just plain alpha male behavior.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 787959)
Women are view by women as competition.
Men are viewed as men as just another dude.

I think that's mostly because we know it's the woman who gets to choose the man she wants.

infinite monkey 01-14-2012 09:56 AM

I'll make my own money, thank you very much.

I guess you'll just have to use your hand. ;)

Gravdigr 01-14-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus (Post 787945)
Don't just turn it off. Throw it out the window.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 787946)
... and shoot it twice before it hits the ground.

...then finish it off with one behind the speaker.

Lamplighter 01-14-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 787927)
The bigger woman looks more healthy and generally sexy but I wouldn't turn either one away.

That's what Bill said too... :rolleyes:

Spexxvet 01-14-2012 10:23 AM

I am more likely to be physically attracted to a soft woman, but there are plenty of very attractive women of all sizes in the world.

Undertoad 01-14-2012 10:59 AM

sent along by a friend on fb

http://cellar.org/2012/whichhotter.jpg

infinite monkey 01-14-2012 11:07 AM

Keira looks like death heated up.

footfootfoot 01-14-2012 11:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It didn't. But then look at Lousie Brooks. Tastes and fashion come and go. Be happy with who you are, is my advice to us.

More hot skinny chicks from the Roaring 20s here

footfootfoot 01-14-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 787986)
Keira looks like death heated up.

I would advise her against having her picture taken while wet.

Bullitt 01-14-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 787903)
And when you do, you're being an ass. *shrug*

That's fine, I know I'm an ass. Just my opinion, I like girls with some meat on them. Not chicken legs.

classicman 01-14-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

But I don't think they are subject to the same level of constant scrutiny and analysis as a gender as women are.
eh hem... height? just sayin.

footfootfoot 01-14-2012 12:17 PM

yes, true. And hair.

piercehawkeye45 01-14-2012 02:37 PM

The scrutiny and judging of others has a lot to do with how much men or women care about certain aspects of themselves. I have noticed that the women who are more likely to judge other women for their outfits and dress are the ones who spend more time ready to 'go out'. The men who are constantly sizing themselves versus other men are more likely to care about being muscular. Women just tend to care more about their body type and dress than men do.

Also, I believe there are two competing standards of beauty for women in the US. There is the stereotypical skinny standard that it prominent in many magazines and fashion and there is also a curvier standard of beauty, which is becoming more popular. I hear both standards are 'ideal' all the time.

BigV 01-14-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus (Post 787945)
Don't just turn it off. Throw it out the window.

the window, the window
the second story window,
high, low, low, high
he threw it out the window!

footfootfoot 01-14-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piercehawkeye45 (Post 788024)
The scrutiny and judging of others has a lot to do with how much men or women care about certain aspects of themselves. I have noticed that the women who are more likely to judge other women for their outfits and dress are the ones who spend more time ready to 'go out'. The men who are constantly sizing themselves versus other men are more likely to care about being muscular. Women just tend to care more about their body type and dress than men do.

Also, I believe there are two competing standards of beauty for women in the US. There is the stereotypical skinny standard that it prominent in many magazines and fashion and there is also a curvier standard of beauty, which is becoming more popular. I hear both standards are 'ideal' all the time.

Another pearl of wisdom from my friend's FIL is "There's an ass for every seat."