The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Preferred name for female genitalia (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20142)

wolf 04-27-2009 01:07 PM

This is a cleverly disguised clone thread, isn't it?

DanaC 04-27-2009 01:33 PM

That whole 'fishy' thing really pisses me off as well. As a young woman growing up I was fucking neurotic about how I may or may not smell. Because of lads constantly making references to the fishy thing (not about me...just generally about girls). Made me very uncomfortable about the whole thing. In fact I still am. I am still deeply uncomfortable about letting a guy (even one much loved) go down on me. And that is mainly because of being made to feel that way about female genitalia whilst growing up. Just the very thought that there might be an unpleasant smell (how would I know?) put me off.

Growing up as a girl, you spend an awful lot of your life being given some very strange and confusing messages. On the one hand, it would appear that the main reason lads want you is for your lady garden...on the other hand the lady garden is characterised as smelly and ridiculous.

Undertoad 04-27-2009 01:58 PM

Maybe not smelly, but it is ridiculous and so is the penis. What a ridiculous design. Any engineering student could do better.

Who came up with the idea of putting our urine output holes right there as a part of our genitals? I guess there was to be only one male thingie for all fluids to come out of, but that's no excuse for the female.

They could have routed the urine to the anus. And then it would fulfill a cleaning function as well. But no. I suspect a committee design.

lumberjim 04-27-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 560791)

They could have routed the urine to the anus. And then it would fulfill a cleaning function as well. But no. I suspect a committee design.

that would sting like teh devil if you had piles though....

dar512 04-27-2009 02:25 PM

79 :D

Ok. For those who don't belong to the comedians guild, the punchline is "Who else would run waste water through a recreation area?"

Undertoad 04-27-2009 02:51 PM

:D yeah that's where my first thought came from :D

SteveDallas 04-27-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 560791)

I think that'd be oversimplifying things... one of the functions of the colon is to absorb liquid from the solid waste. Still, I'm sure something could be arranged... there must be some bright graduate student out there looking for a dissertation topic for a PhD in genetic engineering...

Sheldonrs 04-27-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 560780)
That whole 'fishy' thing really pisses me off as well...

OK we get it. No need to keep carping about it! :D

(May get crucified this time)

Meursault 04-27-2009 04:14 PM

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...18027&aq=f&oq=

dana: my own experience is thus --i'v only heard young twits and asian women make fish jokes. having been near a female once or twice myself, i can say the only thing that's ever smelled bad to me is sweat, and that was only once (hint --no matter how horny you are, never let a guy go down on you if you've been wearing some sort of heavy tights all day). like mtp said, a bad smell is a sign of a problem. but if there's no problem, you shouldn't worry about it. spoken bluntly --i like the smell, i like the taste, and if i could shave with pussy juice every morning that'd be fine with me :D if i were you i wouldn't worry about it. (and don't douche btw. it screws up the natural balance of things and actually throws the smell off itself. leave douching to the hookers)
and yes, it is in some sense true that the coochie is our first concern (since i'm just getting a list of humorous terms and few actual preferences, i'm just gonna use whatever term pops into my head). this is true for most of us, whether we admit it or not, otherwise we'd have no preference between male and female. that said, however, once some guy has picked you out of the thousands of females around, i'd say there's probably more to it than just _that. :p

DanaC 04-27-2009 04:32 PM

Oh, I know all that now Meur. It's just a little luggage from growng up. *smiles*

wolf 04-27-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dar512 (Post 560799)
Ok. For those who don't belong to the comedians guild, the punchline is "Who else would run waste water through a recreation area?"

That is the only Urban Planning joke on record.

Holding a degree in Geography and Planning, I know this.

sugarpop 04-27-2009 06:20 PM

yoni or pussy for the most part. I hate the word cunt.

capnhowdy 04-27-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 560751)
OK, I'm going to say it, as I've held this back for years: what kind of women are all you people acquainted with when you're always using the fish comparison? Seriously, you know that's not normal, right? It's a symptom of a problem, right? Oh, and it's disgusting.

Yeah, I don't care what you call it but I find the fish comparisons to be pretty crude and degrading.

I ripped that from a George Carlin stand up routine I heard many years ago. Guess I should have wrapped it in quote tags and rolled credits. Jesus.:right:

Nirvana 04-27-2009 07:02 PM

It is Muffy! said with a pronounced English accent >Muff- Fay :p

Shawnee123 04-27-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capnhowdy (Post 560846)
I ripped that from a George Carlin stand up routine I heard many years ago. Guess I should have wrapped it in quote tags and rolled credits. Jesus.:right:

Nothing personal, capn. Your post just sparked a thought I've had for a while.