The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Attention, Shawnee: (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=21079)

TGRR 09-27-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 597524)
I was hoping there might be a genuine person under the persona.

No you weren't. You and a few others here have acted to dehumanize ever PDer you've come across, some of you since the very first time we've met (that psychopath Classicman comes to mind, during the "reverse Safari" last year).

Clodfobble 09-27-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGRR
Completely unprincipled. So the idea that someone can be acceptably left hanging after they issue an apology comes as no great shock.

I can only assume you are equally incensed that Shawnee123 hasn't entered the thread to officially accept her apology either.

TGRR 09-27-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 597528)
I can only assume you are equally incensed that Shawnee123 hasn't entered the thread to officially accept her apology either.

I no longer view Shawnee as a human being, given her level of participation in the "darkie"/segregation business.

However, she had not solicited an apology from me, and was under no obligation, morally or otherwise, to respond. I would have, in her shoes, but it's not the same as demanding an apology with the intent to humiliate, as you seem to have.

morethanpretty 09-27-2009 06:01 PM

Soylent green is made of people.

TGRR 09-27-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 597547)
Soylent green is made of people.

Well, it's a good thing the PDers aren't people then.

But we "smell funny".

DanaC 09-27-2009 06:15 PM

Things must be very dull at PD Towers for you guys to be this interested in fucking wid us.

TGRR 09-27-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 597561)
Things must be very dull at PD Towers for you guys to be this interested in fucking wid us.

Actually, this is only about 10% of us. The other 90% of PD couldn't give a shit less about this.

DanaC 09-27-2009 06:21 PM

'you guys' = the people who are here from PD - not the whole of PD.

Idemosaka 09-27-2009 06:30 PM

I can't really be arsed when new people screw up your perfect equilibrium by virtue of bring new people. Most of you guys don't even bother talking to us in the first place, so what difference does it make? New people join, they get their own room, you guys continue doing whatever you were doing in another public room.

I'd simply question why this board itself is public, or open to new registration, in the first place.

Undertoad 09-27-2009 06:30 PM

'us guys' = the people who visited PD at any time - not even 5% of Cellar.

Idemosaka 09-27-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 597571)
'us guys' = the people who visited PD at any time - not even 5% of Cellar.

Point?

Undertoad 09-27-2009 06:38 PM

Rog threatened a PD Army denial-of-service attack against the entire Cellar during a misunderstanding over five Cellar users' participation at PD and his participation at the Cellar. (No Cellar folks returned the threat, nor would we I imagine.)

So when he complains "oh but that wasn't all of us" one can only assume he hasn't thought through the bigger picture. It's "all of us" when he wants it to be, even though it's rarely "all of us" in any case.

TGRR 09-27-2009 06:38 PM

This is an interesting spiral we're in, now. Undertoad has stated that IP fuckery is fair game, so we are doing the same for every member of the Cellar that has ever posted at PD or #discord. Both "sides" have technically competent people and/or an unlimited supply of proxies. Both sides have the vast majority of their boards uninterested in the squabble, but likely to get splashed with shit anyway.

Ought to be good for a laugh, anyway.

TGRR 09-27-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 597577)
Rog threatened a PD Army denial-of-service attack

Actually, I threatened to spam the fuck out of the place. To be precise.

Undertoad 09-27-2009 06:42 PM

Your actual words were "You'd have to reset the board."

Is it all of us now?