The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I'm getting married too (again) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13214)

BrianR 11-25-2007 11:21 AM

Knot tied. The rest of the ladies may now despair.

Pictures forthcoming as soon as I go get the correct cable for the digital camera from the truck.

Today is spend the day with the wife day, then tomorrow, back on the road.

Some day soon willl come the "What have I done?!" moment.

Sundae 11-25-2007 11:24 AM

Congratulations to you both!
Please assume despair as starting forthwith

Cloud 11-25-2007 12:17 PM

Congratulations Brian and Mrs.R!

I'll treat you to a meal at Carnitas Queretero.

Clodfobble 11-25-2007 11:30 PM

Congratulations!

ZenGum 11-26-2007 09:12 AM

Congrats Brian!

Just wondering, did she walk down the aisle with the theme song from "Convoy" playing?

BrianR 11-26-2007 10:51 AM

She refused. Also, she refused to let me drive her to the reception in my Peterbilt. Damn.

The wedding went off with only one casualty: the best man, who managed to hack off part of a finger at the altar. He was sent directly to the ER to have it sewed back together, missed the reception (and the toast) but at least his boy didn't have a seizure due to the sudden stress.

I am heading back out with my student soon, so I will post when I can.

And I look horrible in most of my pictures!

She spent well over $1000 on the pictures (!) and I hate myself in them!

glatt 11-26-2007 10:59 AM

Let me join in the congratulation, Brian. Good show.

But you have to give mare details on this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianR (Post 410252)
The wedding went off with only one casualty: the best man, who managed to hack off part of a finger at the altar. He was sent directly to the ER to have it sewed back together, missed the reception (and the toast) but at least his boy didn't have a seizure due to the sudden stress.

Was it the traditional nuptial game of mumbletypeg?

Cloud 11-26-2007 11:26 AM

cleaning his nails during the service and the knife slipped?

ZenGum 11-26-2007 11:30 AM

Let me join the throng in demanding the full story here. How the #$%& does the best man "hack off part of a finger at the altar"?????
Was it his own finger?
Was it a bizarre accident with the ring? A vicious paper cut? In the name of the FSM, WHAT?

Cicero 11-26-2007 11:38 AM

Heey! Congratulations!!!
So close to Thanksgiving too!
If it doesn't work out you might make a nice turkey! Turkey!!
;)

Now lets see those photos!!

BrianR 11-26-2007 09:16 PM

LOL

OK

Kurt cut himself trying to remove that paper/plastic tag that was on my ring. He tried to pull it off with no luck, then borrowed my knife. I keep my blades razor sharp. It slipped and cut him. Nothing involving blood sacrifices or anything really kinky.

Photos need host space, around one gigabyte. I need to try to convert the video into a smaller size format than .VOB

Any suggestions?

BigV 11-27-2007 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianR (Post 410547)
LOL

OK

Kurt cut himself trying to remove that paper/plastic tag that was on my ring. He tried to pull it off with no luck, then borrowed my knife. I keep my blades razor sharp. It slipped and cut him. Nothing involving blood sacrifices or anything really kinky.

Photos need host space, around one gigabyte. I need to try to convert the video into a smaller size format than .VOB

Any suggestions?

Google / Picassa Web Albums for free picture hosting. 1GB free, upgradeable for $$. Seamless integration with Picassa.

I, too, cut myself badly enough on my wedding day to merit a trip to the ER. Didn't work though, still married! :D

Shawnee123 11-27-2007 10:27 AM

Congrats BrianR!

Still confused: with all the wedding preparations, the trying on of the rings, the etc and so on, you didn't think to take the taggy thingy off until you were at the altar? Oops! :)

BrianR 12-02-2007 01:04 AM

Who tried it on? I knew my size already so I just bought a ring in that size and never checked on it.

BrianR 12-05-2007 12:03 AM

pics

4 Attachment(s)
more to come soon to a website near you!