The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   How to train a man (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=7667)

jaguar 01-31-2005 02:16 PM

TMI Brian, TMI. Ow.

Elspode 01-31-2005 03:27 PM

A gentleman at the Pagan Festival last year was walking around with several items (apparently heavy ones) of jewelry type adornment dangling from his Prince Albert piercing.

We all began referring to it as a mobile.

glatt 01-31-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspode
A gentleman at the Pagan Festival last year was walking around with several items (apparently heavy ones) of jewelry type adornment dangling from his Prince Albert piercing.

We all began referring to it as a mobile.

People are strange.

Troubleshooter 01-31-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt
People are strange.

Let's not forget about Mr. Lifto .

Trilby 01-31-2005 05:41 PM

BrianR--I need details. Just exactly HOW much better is it now with the, uh, ornamental stuff?? And Jag, for the record, I've only walked into the bathroom backwards twice.

lumberjim 02-01-2005 12:47 AM

so, brian....when you give someone anal, it gives a whole new meaning to
"Prince Albert in a can", no?....:rimshot:

wolf 02-01-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troubleshooter
Let's not forget about Mr. Lifto .

I am very, very distressed over Mr. Lifto's choice of the Star Trek: Original Series Science Section Shirt.

I am moderately impressed that it has the correct patch.

Oh.

Hell.

I get it.

He's a geek.

And he found a way to express it without having to bite the head off a chicken.

Ha.

Troubleshooter 02-01-2005 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf
And he found a way to express it without having to bite the head off a chicken.

Just try to catch the Jim Rose Circus.

wolf 02-01-2005 10:16 AM

I believe I saw a piece on them as part of a History Channel Documentary on Circus Freaks.

BrianR 02-01-2005 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna
BrianR--I need details. Just exactly HOW much better is it now with the, uh, ornamental stuff?? And Jag, for the record, I've only walked into the bathroom backwards twice.

Well, since I cannot speak from experience, you'd have to ask someone who has tried me both ways. I admit, skill is a big part of it, not to, ahem, toot my own horn but that counts too. The ring just rubs the internal fun parts in a way that is unaccustomed to the female and apparently in a good way. No one has asked for their money back although for some acts removal of the ring has been requested. And granted. Mr Happy works well either way. ;)

and LJ, *groan* :thumbsdn:

Brian

mrnoodle 02-04-2005 01:16 AM

i would think that having a thingy in your thingy would give the ladies all KINDS of ways to control you (notice the seamless integration of the original thread subject and the hijack).

A 9-volt battery could ruin your day. or the MRI machine at the hospital.

my pee pee is sensitive enough, i can't imagine exposing it to further risk. but i'm a baby that way.

Troubleshooter 02-04-2005 09:01 AM

There's also the inevitable argument that a real man doesn't need mechanical augmentation.

Not that I necessrily agree with that, I'm equally entertained by augmented or unaugmented boobs personally.

zippyt 02-04-2005 07:48 PM

I have seen TOOOOO many people lead around by their pierceings to do something like that , one time that comes to mind when i was in the USMC this dude had this real cool and intricate eagle globe and ancor ear ring ( USMC emblome) , we were standing in formation for an inspection at attention , the first Sgt was walking thru looking at us , makeing corrections , giveing us good natured hell ,etc,,, he stops in front of dude , stares at him and reaches up and PULLS the ear ring off telling him to stay at attention , then calmly starts complementing him on the detail of said ear ring, even calling over other staff NCOs to see it , all the while dude is bleeding BAD !!!!!!
And THAT is why I will NEVER have a peircing !!!!!!

Also i read some where about a girl that looked like she fell face first into a tackle box , she was walking on some slippery rocks and fell face first on to a rock , a pierceing or 2-3-4 pierced her back !!!!!!

wolf 02-05-2005 01:05 AM

Anybody wearing jewelry like that in formation deserves what he gets. I was about to spot him points for being an eager young recruit, but it took only a second's consideration to revoke them.

Dumbass.

zippyt 02-05-2005 09:12 PM

He did better than me , i got busted wearing a black Led Zeplin t shirt under my Alphas once , it was my lucky t shirt and i had worn it for MANY inspections and done well at all of them , I got to do MANY push ups for that and scrub toilets for a week or so :)