The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Merry F'in Christmas - I want a divorce. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=9688)

Happy Monkey 10-09-2006 10:18 AM

The fact that modern mail-order brides come via web pages and airplanes instead of a mail-order catalog doesn't change anything about your larger point.

Pangloss62 10-09-2006 11:22 AM

Ukrainian

Quote:

Millions of Russian, Ukrainian and eastern european women have advanced degrees, as do women from China and other east Asian countries like India.
I once had a Ukrainian girlfried and boy, she was beautiful, intelligent, and really liked the arts. I have to say it would be hard to find an American woman that had so much going for her. Sorry to say that, but it's true. We're still "friends" too, though we've both gone our separate ways. And in my 44 years I don't think I'll ever have the sex life I had with her. Geez...maybe I should have...:neutral:

Clodfobble 10-09-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangloss62
And in my 44 years I don't think I'll ever have the sex life I had with her.

Pah. Obviously she had the same filthy sexual morality as an American woman. Not "traditionally-minded" at all.

Trilby 10-09-2006 11:51 AM

What does "traditionally-minded" mean exactly? She walks three steps behind you? She asks before speaking? She doesn't laugh at the size of your willy? What?

And why on earth would you want a mail-order bride who has a degree in anything? She's only going to be staying home, cooking and cleaning and lookin' after your babies. She doesn't need a degree!

Shawnee123 10-09-2006 11:53 AM

If she's so damn great why does she need to be ordered through the mail like x-ray goggles?

yesman065 10-09-2006 03:25 PM

This is so disrespectful to lookout and his thread that I'm ashamed of myself for even responding to his pointless ramblings. Sorry bro. really really sorry. Now bruce - tell me how to get someone on my ignore list or whatever its called - if there is one.

bmwmcaw 10-09-2006 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yesman065
This is so disrespectful to lookout and his thread that I'm ashamed of myself for even responding to his pointless ramblings. Sorry bro. really really sorry. Now bruce - tell me how to get someone on my ignore list or whatever its called - if there is one.

Your so spineless I can't imagine you ever adding anything to any post. Just reading your wussy response makes me sick in my gut. Get a load of you talking down to me. You add zero to any topic I've responded to other than pom-poms for the weak hands played.

Ya, you go ahead and put me on what ever list you want. I will be just as unimpressed with it as I am by your wussy retorts.

Happy Monkey 10-09-2006 05:04 PM

So, bmwmcaw- ya know any good recipes?

yesman065 10-10-2006 07:26 AM

I have 3 kids at home and choose not to deal with another here. You thoughts, opinions and retorts are backed up by equally meaningless data. I have no need nor desire to play with you. You know as much about these issues as you do grammer - and thats obviously not too much.

lookout123 10-10-2006 08:11 PM

things are ok around here. me and mine are doing fine. when i am ready i'll post some details about recent events. until then... would one of the mods mind locking this thread so that it dies and isn't used as a place to be an asshat by anyone else? i'd appreciate it.

Undertoad 10-10-2006 08:25 PM

That seems like the community-oriented thing to do... PM me or any moderator when/if you want to open it again l123