The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Psychopathy (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26982)

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 02:46 PM

I'm incomprehensible? I'M INCOMPREHENSIBLE? OMG that is classic Classic.

Went off on V? Yeah, a bit. Because he stuck his two cents in amidst his usual proclamations of how fair and wise he is. You know, if more people could be swayed by his views the world would be a better place.

BigV 03-05-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 799639)
like an election or something, you mean?

An election is to be won or lost, yes. But we're not having elections here in the cellar. We're having conversations, at least in the political area. There are other things here too, even contests. But there aren't contests in the politics area. I'll speak for myself. I am not competing in the politics area. Others might be, fine. I do sometimes try to persuade, and I am sometimes persuaded. Certainly what I read here influences my opinion. But that is very different from "winning" and "losing".

Do you agree?

Spexxvet 03-05-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 799614)
Let's see, a thread was started that was for the sole purpose of calling a dwellar that some don't particularly care for the posting style of a psychopath? And you ask...what the heck is that about? It's about it's a bunch of bullshit, is what that's about.

I started the thread. I made no reference to anyone in my post.

classicman 03-05-2012 02:50 PM

You missed a comma in there between the two classic(s)
Please take one, or a few of mine. I've got plenty to spare.

BigV 03-05-2012 02:51 PM

Hey, infinite monkey. Are you saying you agree with Griff's statement that he thinks Spexxvet is taunting henry quirk?

Did you see that I agreed with Griff?

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 799649)
I started the thread. I made no reference to anyone in my post.

No you didn't. But what was your implication, Spexx? Be honest. You tell me that certain anyone wasn't your intention, and I'll walk away and not say another word. The whole thing could be circumstantial: the recent conversation between you and henry where you called him selfish, the timing of said thread and this thread, the lack of explanation when I asked what you meant.

But go ahead, clear it up. I'll shut up and walk away.

classicman 03-05-2012 02:56 PM

You edited you post and STILL missed the damn comma (,)

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 799657)
You edited you post and STILL missed the damn comma (,)

You didn't edit you post, I see.

henry quirk 03-05-2012 02:58 PM

Er, if everyone’s finished: CM and BV I want specific examples of my inconsistencies and lack of foundation.

If neither of you can or will offer such examples, then I'll take that as an admission of jackassery.

Sorry guys, you opened the door, I'm just steppin' through.

Call me a psychopath: pffftt! what do I care?

Call me inconsistent: them's fightin' words!

So: put up or shut up.

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 03:01 PM

And classic Classic was exactly what I meant to say. That is a classic move by Classic. I wasn't talking TO you, I was talking ABOUT you. Hence, no comma, oh genius of the written word. :lol:

classicman 03-05-2012 03:02 PM

Pick a thread, virtually any thread where you have interacted.
I'll maintain my opinion based upon your interactions and posting over the last two years. The latest of which was the sewer issue.
I have no interest in going any further with this. That was never my intention.
I think you are a unique, quirky & interesting guy/person. I'm staying with that.
Flame away.

infinite monkey 03-05-2012 03:03 PM

I dunno, ya think they're gonna write a lil about examples of your inconsistencies?

classicman 03-05-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 799661)
And classic Classic was exactly what I meant to say. That is a classic move by Classic. I wasn't talking TO you, I was talking ABOUT you. Hence, no comma, oh genius of the written word. :lol:

:blush: gotcha.

henry quirk 03-05-2012 03:06 PM

"Pick a thread"

No, YOU pick it...you make the claim...it's on YOU to support it.

#

"my opinion"

Unsupported, un-cited: worthless.

#

"the sewer issue"

Obviously, you need to read again.

henry quirk 03-05-2012 03:06 PM

"I have no interest in going any further with this."

One down, one to go.