The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Lame newbies lately (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15952)

Cloud 11-16-2007 04:33 PM

namelewbies

Sundae 11-16-2007 05:43 PM

Spex, please!
Semen depository indeed.

Even speaking as someone easily irritated I don't think I will ever use that term about another woman.

BigV 11-16-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 407654)
You've --snip-- Maybe he should take ME off of his ingnore list, and put YOU on it.

You have been off my ignore list recently. Tink referenced some nice things you had to say, and so I took a look for myself.

The post I censored and quoted is unconscionable.

Back in the box.

Drax 11-18-2007 01:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drax (Post 407594)
Yeah Jim. See Ali had to tell me cuz I'm just a dumb fuck from the right asscheek of the US. :p

And here's here's another dumb question: Did he register as
LJ cuz he wuz allegedly banned as lumberjim as can't accepted banishment, or is he just being an ass?

Clodfobble 11-18-2007 09:57 AM

You're right, that's a dumb question.

Spexxvet 11-18-2007 10:27 AM

I hate to sound whiney, here, but where was the outrage at this post?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 385795)
Jinx, stop muttering 'loopy cunt' under your breath, Ok? i'm talking to dana here!

Spexxvet 11-18-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 407919)
You have been off my ignore list recently. Tink referenced some nice things you had to say, and so I took a look for myself.

The post I censored and quoted is unconscionable.

Back in the box.

It's a shame that you make those decisions on how I treat others, not how I treat you.

DanaC 11-18-2007 10:45 AM

'loopy cunt' is really not in the same league as 'semen depository', Spexx. Seriously.

Spexxvet 11-18-2007 10:58 AM

Really? I thought "cunt" was the WORST thing you could call a female. I considered "cunt", but rejected it as too severe.

DanaC 11-18-2007 11:05 AM

I use the word cunt. I have been called a daft cunt before now. It can be a very insulting term of abuse, but it depends on the context. There is no context in which 'semen depository' isn't deeply offensive, and not just to the person on the receiving end of that comment. Made slightly more gross that it was directed at the guy about 'his' woman.

Spexxvet 11-18-2007 11:08 AM

When they start treating me with respect, I will treat them the same way.

DanaC 11-18-2007 11:18 AM

Spexx, if you call Jinx a loopy cunt, then you are insulting jinx. You call her a semen depository you insult every woman on this board imo. You may not feel she is deserving of your respect, that's your business. I hope you feel I am worthy of respect and I am asking you not to use terms like that because they are disrespectful to women more generally, and therefore I consider disrespectful to me as well.

Drax 11-18-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 408232)
You're right, that's a dumb question.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. :rolleyes:

It just seems to me that, if lumberjim just wanted to change his username, he'd simply ask UnderToad to do it like I did (remember Datalyss, the name that was apparently too long for everybody), and not register a second account.

Sundae 11-18-2007 03:52 PM

Drax: LJ is king of the sock puppet - well known for it around here
For reasons of his own he has decided not to break the seal - weird to me but totally up to him

Rumours are the world will end if he does, I cannot confirm

Shush with your Captain Obvious, if you hadn't asked such a biased quesion in the first place you might not have got such an ambiguous answer.

Drax 11-18-2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 408308)
LJ is king of the sock puppet

Whut the frak does that mean?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 408308)

Shush with your Captain Obvious, if you hadn't asked such a biased question in the first place you might not have got such an ambiguous answer.

How was it biased? Please, explain it to this SMF. :rolleyes: