The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Creative Expression (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   CELLAR MEMBER ART GALLERY (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4666)

elSicomoro 12-24-2003 03:56 PM

I can see through the back of someone's head into their brain...

warch 12-24-2003 03:57 PM

One more then its adult beverage time! sexy!

Griff 12-24-2003 07:03 PM

Did you guys notice that warch freakin rocks?! Too bad Ogg isn't here to explain it all to us.

wolf 12-24-2003 11:39 PM

That last one is a myopic hairy eyeball, with an astygmatism.

elSicomoro 12-24-2003 11:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It reminds me of the cover of Mr. Bungle's Disco Volante CD.

zippyt 12-25-2003 12:14 AM

Quote:

Wolf said
zippyt,

I'm very sorry your family had to withstand the indignity of an uncle who went through a Keane period ...

LJ,

Quite a few of bruce's doodads are his creations. He does a lot of cool artistic things. The man has many hidden talents, and more depth than the Marianas trench.

I am not sorry that i had an uncle that went thru a Keane period . As ANY artist can tell you there is a period where they replecate other atrist works to get their methods right . He died befor he could come to fruition however. So there are DAMN few of his works in existance :(

And there is NO denying that Bruce has the dodadest dodads of ALL dodadnum. I pointed out to LJ that there was a dodad thread already. I took his responce to imply that he wanted to see some of the creations from fellow cellerites .
I would like to see some closeups of the joints of Griffs timber frame house. I see that as art .
And more of Beasts' pottery .
InMyHumbleOpinion .:D

wolf 12-25-2003 12:25 AM

I'm not at all dissing your uncle, zip, I'm sorry if it came across that way.

Speaking as someone whose artistic talents are not of the making recognizable pictures on paper with pencil variety, I respect ANY artistic endeavor.

That doesn't stop me from making fun of Keane, though. It's pretty much a life long aversion.

zippyt 12-25-2003 12:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wolf, Thats ok . Every body has their own tastes .
LJ liked one of my sun sets from FLA , here is another . The Schmootzy scmears are from my digi cam lense.

elSicomoro 12-25-2003 12:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
One of my favorite photos...I took this photo of the Sears Tower in Chicago while laying on the sidewalk on South Wacker Drive (February 1998)...

zippyt 12-25-2003 12:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And this one would have been perfict exept for the MFin flash .

zippyt 12-25-2003 12:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
these 2 pics need some explaination . I was on a fly fishing Club outing, fishing with a friends rod that they had just finished building , the whole club ( 100+ folks ) was watching , and lo and behold i cought a fish . They all cheered for me , thus the shit eating grin on my face .

zippyt 12-25-2003 01:00 AM

I fought the fish and got him in , they ALL cheered again . thus the bow . Then i proceded to fall flat on my ass in the river infront of god and every body. :3eye:
There was a club member with a cam on the shore with an auto winder and a telefoto lense . He got the WHOLE sequense on film. These are the only 2 he thought i would want . I told him i wanted the WHOLE thing , me falling and all .
I meen HELL if you can't laugh at your self WHO the can you laugh at ???
This was a few years ago and i haven't heard from him since .

zippyt 12-25-2003 01:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is pic #2 ,

elSicomoro 12-25-2003 01:20 AM

Actually Zip, that sunset one is great, regardless of the flash issue. It has that "scorched earth" look to it, which is very cool.

zippyt 12-25-2003 01:38 AM

Why thank you SYC :D :D