The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   the cellar (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14014)

richlevy 04-29-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 338969)
You know what this place needs?

MORE SEX!

:p

You first.:cool:

Cloud 04-29-2007 07:24 PM

I've been trying!

You guys just want to talk about violence and politics.

I think I see the writing on the cellar wall for me.

richlevy 04-29-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 339089)
I've been trying!

You guys just want to talk about violence and politics.

I think I see the writing on the cellar wall for me.

You're looking in the wrong places.

Look at the Dwellar NSFW pics thread. No politics, no violence, just Labrat's (fine) ass, Iggy's (nice) chest, and Grant's scrawny neck.;)

Iggy 04-30-2007 01:14 AM

Hmmmm, I think I missed something that happened with Phil. I really should try to get on here more often.

Oh, and richlevy? I think you might have earned a more in depth view of my nice chest... :p Just give me time to get some pictures taken.

Well, as long as that won't bother anyone else...

xoxoxoBruce 04-30-2007 04:00 AM

Here, Iggy

And no, it's not a problem, post away.

Sun_Sparkz 04-30-2007 06:38 AM

CELLAR comes in dribs and drabs for me too. some of you ARE arrogant. Some of you ARE trigger happy. and some of you are just nice, intelligent people. I think it may make me a little sad sometimes to think that yeah, if i leave noone notices nor cares - but then there are times in my life (especially over the last 4 years) when i ve needed to come and read about other peoples lives, points of views, and to then have a (miniscule) voice of my own here. I think everyone in life needs a cellar of their own. i have just written a whole heap of shit right about now but - fuck it- im going to post it anyway.

thats what this place is missing these days - the guts to just press that post button. everyone is so freakin worried about their online professional persona that they forget that this place can be an awesome place for just being yourself and saying whatever the hell you want and "putting it out there" - its the cellar man. let loose. say what you REALLY FEEL. take your kit off - swing your bits around and say LOOK AT ME WORLD - i LAUGH in the face of judgement. MwahahhahaHAHHAHAH! this is what i think and you all STINK! (excpt you... bato)

that is all.

monster 04-30-2007 08:37 AM

:lol: well said

last time the cellar got like this, I went away for a bit and came back again when I felt like it. I had other stuff to do. I could rise to the bait, but life's too short and today is sunny and lovely and I'm off to play :D

Pie 04-30-2007 09:16 AM

I think some of the arrogant, trigger-happy folks are good for me. I need to remember how the world really is (composed of all kinds, whether we need them or not!) and that I had better be able to cope.
1. Grow a thick skin 2. Expand your viewpoint 3. Watch your back!

busterb 04-30-2007 01:49 PM

With out the far left and far right, there can be no center.
By?

DanaC 04-30-2007 05:17 PM

Okay. Could someone be kind and explain to me what the fuck is going on?

elSicomoro 04-30-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 338671)
Not to mention the lack of a special events coordinator and fundraising comittee.

That's your fault, fucker...you spent all the money on weed and lemon-lime Gatorade!

People seem to be a bit harsher than normal and/or necessary lately...don't know why. Perhaps the ladies need to show us some of their naughty bits.

bluecuracao 04-30-2007 06:45 PM

Um, what about the mens? For example, Kagen needs to update the thread that Brianna was thoughtful enough to create for him.

And the Meaningless Drunk thread has fallen into disuse. What is up with that? Doesn't anyone drink and post anymore??

elSicomoro 04-30-2007 06:47 PM

I'm willing to show, but April would whoop my ass if I did so. :D

Aliantha 04-30-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecuracao (Post 339454)
And the Meaningless Drunk thread has fallen into disuse. What is up with that? Doesn't anyone drink and post anymore??

Maybe people only get meaningfully drunk now?

DanaC, there's nothing to see here, move right along. ;) (it's better that you missed it)

monster 04-30-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluecuracao (Post 339454)

I do it all the time -just in regular threads :D