The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Meatloaf recipe advice... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25037)

pensive pam 04-26-2011 01:13 PM

so, is it that's the way it is going to be now??? Now you people want to call me 'spam???' It's PAM!!! But I do get teh joke. I do not think it is funny one moment!

Let us stay on meatloaf topic please,
Pam.

infinite monkey 04-26-2011 01:17 PM

When I was a kid, I used to play on a swingset. It was fun. Did you have a swingset? Was it blue or red?

You're not the boss of me,

Infi

plthijinx 04-26-2011 01:20 PM

oops! wrong meatloaf!

cornfused and need a smoke,
plt

monster 04-26-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensive pam (Post 727378)
so, is it that's the way it is going to be now??? Now you people want to call me 'spam???' It's PAM!!! But I do get teh joke. I do not think it is funny one moment!

Let us stay on meatloaf topic please,
Pam.

No-one called you spam.

Sundae 04-26-2011 01:41 PM

Every meatloaf I have made has been horrible.
Even the one I made at school when following the specific recipe and under supervision.

I'm beginning to wonder if I just don't like meatloaf.

pensive pam 04-26-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 727384)
No-one called you spam.

In jest, they did. they signed their name 'spam.' DO NOT make me think I am crazy. the post is here somewhere!!!

Pam. (not Spam)

monster 04-26-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 727394)
I'm beginning to wonder if I just don't like monster.

so, is it that's the way it is going to be now??? Now you people want to not like me ???' It's MONSTER!!! But I do get teh joke. I do not think it is funny one moment!

Let us stay on monster topic please,
monster.

jimhelm 04-26-2011 01:45 PM

http://shewearsmanyhats.com/wp-conte...rst-post-2.jpg

coincidence that she wants to talk cooking?

I smell a corporate shill

monster 04-26-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensive pam (Post 727396)
In jest, they did. they signed their name 'spam.' DO NOT make me think I am crazy. the post is here somewhere!!!

Pam. (not Spam)

Exactly. The called themselves s'pam. Not you.

And you were the one who first (so rudely) posted that word on this thread in reference to my meatloaf post. Perhaps they too were referring to my picture and not you at all.

Except, it is all about you.

pensive pam 04-26-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 727397)
so, is it that's the way it is going to be now??? Now you people want to not like me ???' It's MONSTER!!! But I do get teh joke. I do not think it is funny one moment!

monster.

So now you want to imitate me?? And destroy my nice mealaof thread?? who is the troll?? you have been exposed. wait till mr. undertaod sees this...and the atrocity you have made!!!

You wait and see,
Pam.

infinite monkey 04-26-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 727397)

monster.

Mr Monster has been the very kind to me. THANK YOU MR MONSTER FOR YOUR SITE. YOU ARE A GLORIOUS WONDERUL person.

THANK YOU MEATLOAF MAKERS.

You can see that I took notes from all your advice. I will make meatloaf tonight on the wood stove. I have sent meatloaf by PM. Please send me PM back.

Acronymically and animally yours,

PaM

monster 04-26-2011 01:49 PM

I'm waiting................

pensive pam 04-26-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 727402)
Mr Monster has been the very kind to me. THANK YOU MR MONSTER FOR YOUR SITE. YOU ARE A GLORIOUS WONDERUL person.

THANK YOU MEATLOAF MAKERS.

You can see that I took notes from all your advice. I will make meatloaf tonight on the wood stove. I have sent meatloaf by PM. Please send me PM back.

Acronymically and animally yours,

PaM

do not sign my name at the end of your post. YOU FUCKER!!!

PAM!!!!!!!!!!!

infinite monkey 04-26-2011 01:51 PM

"the post is here somewhere" :lol2:

Wherever will we find it? Oh, the huspamity!

monster 04-26-2011 01:52 PM

......for a new aspect to this character. the shine has worn off and now it's looking a little shabby. I'm off the the thrift store to see if I can't find something a little more interesting. Enjoy your whine tonight.