The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Buster's BS (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8438)

Big Sarge 06-22-2014 07:15 PM

good to hear from you.........especially when you are alive

sexobon 07-07-2014 09:25 PM

I'm not going to wish buster a happy birthday in the Happy Birthday thread. Nope, not gonna do it. I figure it's best to stop celebrating at 69; 'cause, you know, 69's a lucky number. So buster, you'll always be 69 to me, well at least until you turn 100 and become an antique. Today just seemed like a good day to tell you.

Lola Bunny 07-07-2014 10:51 PM

Let's wish Buster a happy birthday here to make it special, hihi.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
to BUSTER!!!!!!! :celebrat::celebrat::celebrat::celebrat:

Griff 07-08-2014 05:37 AM

Happy BDay!

fargon 07-08-2014 07:47 AM

Happy Birthday Buster!!!

Clodfobble 07-08-2014 08:08 AM

Hope it was a good one, Buster!

Gravdigr 07-08-2014 11:34 AM

Happy Birthday Buster! Hope you enjoyed your day.

limey 07-08-2014 04:16 PM

Have I missed it? Happy birthday! No bullshit!

Sent by thought transference

busterb 07-09-2014 08:41 AM

Thanks to all.

busterb 05-28-2015 08:33 PM

Other night. Well not the other nite. I watched the Project Azorian on netflix. While working in Ca. I passed over the bay where it was stored. Along with most of the US merchant marine fleet..At that time I was living in Antioch, Ca. I took a short cut, to go to Exxon refinery in Benica.
Btw. That’s the Carquinez straits and Suisun bay. I saw this ship setting there each day, and thought was just some kinda of drill ship.
I often wondered where the advances in deep water drilling came from. But they all belonged to Hughes co. Rent, not buy.
Anyway I took a shortcut by way of Pittsburg to the Port Chicago Hwy. I often wonder why there were so many concrete slabs there. Later I learned about the explosion in WW11.
Now my spell checker in Word has went to hell.
Anyway all over the hills in the refinery and surrounding area are cover with ammo bunkers.
I went to Antioch to work in a reclaimed paper mill, Maybe Gaylord. I went there after a job in Nilland, down by the salton sea, a geo-thermal plant.

The conversion of the vessel from 1996-1998 was the start of a 30-year lease from the U.S. Navy to Global Marine Drilling at a cost of a mere $1 million US per year. Global Marine merged with Santa Fe International Corporation in 2001 to become GlobalSantaFe Corporation, which merged with Transocean Inc. in November 2007 and operates the vessel as GSF Explorer.
In 2010, Transocean acquired the vessel in return for a US$15 million cash payment. Note Transocean is the owners of the rig that screw up the gulf.

BTW. My sight, body is going down hill, my libido is too high, it's all in my head. I still one or two tails to tell. Trying to reconcile my notes with what I posted.

But I've got a damn new HP printer now still in box:bolt:

classicman 05-29-2015 07:49 AM

Please Buster - get all the tales you can posted. Selfish? I doubt I'm the only one who loves reading about the life you lived, your experiences and the historical significance of it all. Heck just reading about what it was like to "live" in the previous generations fascinates me.

Gravdigr 05-29-2015 03:06 PM

What ^^he^^ said.:yesnod:

fargon 05-29-2015 04:35 PM

Really Buster, tell us moar.