The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Quote of the day (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=9799)

classicman 11-16-2009 03:59 PM

Sorry - I'm insanely pissed off at this useless piece of shit woman and I am having such evil malicious thoughts about her that I needed to vent. Otherwise, I may have followed through on one of my emotionally-charged extremely negative counterproductive plans.

Edit to add: DO NOT Fuck with my kid.

That is all Have a Blessed Day.

TheMercenary 11-16-2009 04:00 PM

I haz matches.

classicman 11-16-2009 04:03 PM

ok gimme something nice - this thread should be uplifting. Kind of like uplifting her to anther plane of existence.

DanaC 11-16-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

Otherwise, I may have followed through on one of my emotionally-charged extremely negative counterproductive plans.
Really glad you didn't :P

Go watch the comedy sketches I posted for monnie. They're uplifting :)

capnhowdy 11-16-2009 04:14 PM

"I've felt better, but it cost more". [self], in response to "How are you doing today?"

skysidhe 11-29-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 609077)
ok gimme something nice - this thread should be uplifting. Kind of like uplifting her to anther plane of existence.

I believe and maintaining and cherish the reality that,all my friendships are unique. ~By S.S. my most treasured friend

A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself-and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
-Jim Morrison

True wealth can not be found in your bank account. It can only be found in those you call friend. Those with whom you share your deepest feelings. And those who accept you for who you really are. -Mary Vandergrift

Flint 01-15-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Van Hagar
You don't have to die and go to heaven, or hang around to be born again.
Just tune in to what this place has got to offer 'cause we may never be here again.

capnhowdy 01-15-2010 04:16 PM

Van Hagar is right, Flint.

Carruthers 01-20-2010 11:59 AM

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein.

I think the old boy might have been on to something there.

Carruthers

classicman 01-20-2010 09:20 PM

The toughest of times show us how much we have more so than what we've lost, if we allow ourselves to see.

toranokaze 01-20-2010 09:23 PM

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain.

Yznhymr 01-22-2010 10:23 PM

"It was all love on my side, and all good comradeship and friendship on hers. When we parted she was a free woman, but I could never again be a free man." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

skysidhe 01-23-2010 08:17 AM

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. ~Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.