The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Politics (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Faux News messes with the wrong preacher. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=17193)

Urbane Guerrilla 05-22-2008 02:00 AM

Really, headsplice -- you had to have that explained?? Were you staying up too late?:neutral: :eyebrow:

headsplice 05-22-2008 01:29 PM

Explained? Apparently.
Up too late? Definitely. Stupid birthday parties and punk rock bars.

TheMercenary 05-22-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsplice (Post 455647)
Lovely. Now I know why I don't like people. Let's actively promote violence against one jerk, because he's black.
Here's a question, specifically to Merc: are you also willing to promote violence against John Hagee for his vitriol against the Catholic church? Or Jerry Falwell for claiming that Katrina is God's punishment for faggotry?

Sure, let's do it.
As long as the Rev ends up in a box I'm good.

TheMercenary 05-22-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsplice (Post 455679)
Fair enough. If I'm wrong about the racism, then I'm wrong. I'll freely apologize if I am. I'd like an answer from Merc, though.
And yes, threatening to kill a specific person (in a silly way, admittedly) is a promotion of violence.

I never said anything about killing anyone. Just put him in a box and nail it shut.:3eye:

TheMercenary 05-22-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headsplice (Post 455647)
Lovely. Now I know why I don't like people. Let's actively promote violence against one jerk, because he's black.

Where the fuck did you get that??? Not from me. Those are your words. What do you have against black preachers that promote hate and bigotry anyway? Jessssussss.....

Cicero 05-22-2008 08:32 PM

I only promote violence against the Phelps family, because they are waiting to sue you for it. lol! They want you to hit them. So hit them. Just don't get caaaaught!!!
:)
I wonder how many times judges are going to rule in their favor before they realize that they aren't actually victims.

TheMercenary 05-22-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero (Post 456220)
I only promote violence against the Phelps family, because they are waiting to sue you for it. lol! They want you to hit them. So hit them. Just don't get caaaaught!!!
:)
I wonder how many times judges are going to rule in their favor before they realize that they aren't actually victims.

Yea, I would fully support targeted sniper shots on them.

Cicero 05-22-2008 08:55 PM

lol! Woa....woa...I just meant a bloody street brawl that actually includes Phelps, rather than the masses that travel with him to soak up the punches for him.

You have to hand it to him for how much of a co**sucker he is. He surrounds himself with his family, children, and attorneys when he goes to start trouble. Won't ever be man enough to start his own trouble and not hide behind his dependant's petticoats. Scum bag alert!!

TheMercenary 05-22-2008 09:09 PM

Hence:

Patriot Guard Riders.

Fuck Phelps. I hope he fucking burns to death.

Cicero 05-22-2008 09:19 PM

Oh yea...I remember those guys. I got on on their website the last time I was trying to go see him. (Phelps)

That time he didn't show. :( I am a big fan and like to show up when he comes to my town. That time they (Phelps family) were supposed to go to a soldier's funeral to call him a faggot. Uuugh I just remembered that..That burns..

My love of that guy is rekindled. ;( Sour grapes.......

One time I got his wife's cell number, but that's another story for another tiiiiime!!!
:D

TheMercenary 05-22-2008 09:31 PM

I am a member of PGR.

Undertoad 05-22-2008 11:41 PM

Nice, well done Merc.