The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Cream (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=16854)

lumberjim 03-19-2008 12:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
i dont know about all that.....and i dont know who my cronies are.....and if you want to tell me why youve been short.....be a man and tell me.....or dont.

what i DO know is that the who's online feature seems to have been improved:

Aliantha 03-19-2008 12:59 AM

Very mature.

I dislike the attitude that you take with regard to what you think my attitude is towards America.

I think you and your wife and your mate monster are like a pack of mongrel dogs with lookout snapping at your heals when you feel like ganging up on people and your behaviour is disgusting. If you think I'm anti american then whatever. I don't really give a fuck anymore. You can all kiss my far superior Australian arse for all I care.

How's that for straight?

lumberjim 03-19-2008 01:08 AM

when people share an opinion or agree about the way some one is acting, it is not always 'ganging up'

you regularly behave as if you know all about america and why your cuntry is so much better. clearly, your opinions are based on what you watch on television... and your judgmental tones and hater attitude have begun to define you. so, stop being a bitch, and go back to being an empty headed animal food trough wiper or i will taunt you a second time.

ps....that's not a typo.

Aliantha 03-19-2008 01:11 AM

You know, I might think you were right and I'm the one with the problem, but clearly, I'm not the only person who feels this way about you and your little clique.

I tried being nice to all of you and what happened? One day you went rabid and decided to be a bunch of cunts.

ps...that's not a typo.

Oh yeah, once bitten twice shy. arsehole.

lumberjim 03-19-2008 01:13 AM

ive got no clique. and neither do you.

goodnight.

Aliantha 03-19-2008 01:15 AM

wrong again.

DucksNuts 03-19-2008 04:47 AM

I just typed, deleted, typed, deleted.

So now all I can come up with is....

Fuck up, both of you.

Shawnee123 03-19-2008 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 439868)
If you ask for milk in your coffee here, you might as well proclaim your atheismand homosexuality at the same time. Milk is for kids and cereal.

And Trix are for kids! :rolleyes:

HungLikeJesus 03-19-2008 10:37 AM

You never know what you're going to get when you open a thread titled "Cream."

Beest 03-19-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 439886)
my far superior Australian arse for

Pics or shens, Ducks is keping the whole antipodean end up all by herself.

IMHO they don't know cream from a kick up the bum here.

No real cream cakes, eclairs. elephants feet etc. they have this gooey stuff they put in pastry, but it's not the same thing :sniff:

I don't know about in Oz, but DanaC and SG beware if they venture to this heathen land.

My scones have to go with just jam, 'oh the humanity!

Flint 03-19-2008 12:13 PM

LJ has a Dallas Cowboys desktop?! I can see the new stadium being built from where I work.

Sundae 03-19-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beest (Post 440001)
I don't know about in Oz, but DanaC and SG beware if they venture to this heathen land.

My scones have to go with just jam, 'oh the humanity!

This may just be relevant now that I have a proper job and can do grown up things like savings. I'll be relying on you & monster to write me a translation book.

And if I ever make it to Aus I'll require the same from Ali, Ducks et al.

I'm glad I don't take milk in my coffee.
But I shudder to think what the Merkins do to tea...

Clodfobble 03-19-2008 01:35 PM

The one thing Americans never do to tea is put milk in it. My entire English class was aghast when our British professor started talking about it like it was the most normal thing.

You can get "milk teas" (with tapioca pearls and a hugeass straw) in Japanese bubble tea shops, but they are specialties, and not really considered tea.

lookout123 03-19-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

I think you and your wife and your mate monster are like a pack of mongrel dogs with lookout snapping at your heals
Hey, step the fuck off. How did i get dragged into your little martyr act? i don't remember even having a beef with you.

Aliantha 03-19-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

oh please don't start the australia/US shit again. not even joking.
familiar?