The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Image of the Day (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mar 11, 2011: Man has 82 tattoos of Julia Roberts (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24705)

ZenGum 03-13-2011 06:39 PM

Would you want to ride in his taxi?

Aliantha 03-13-2011 06:40 PM

As long as I wasn't wearing my Julia Roberts disguise I think I'd be safe. :)

footfootfoot 03-16-2011 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 716565)

Shawnee123 03-16-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 716565)

On the contrary: I want to marry him and have like ten thousand of his babies. :rolleyes:

wolf 03-16-2011 11:46 AM

If he were wearing a long-sleeve shirt he'd still look crazy as a shithouse rat to me.

Trilby 03-16-2011 11:50 AM

I wonder why shithouse rats are crazy?

nature or nurture?

discuss.

Shawnee123 03-16-2011 11:53 AM

I met a rat once, sane as could be. He had manners, he was charming, he held the door for me. We could discuss literature and philosophy for hours. Then he had to go to work in the shithouse. He changed. He stayed out late and never called. He drank. He stank. He started watching shows about trampy suburbanites.

Still, I don't know if all those traits were always somewhere below the surface, or if the shithouse induced them. He told me once about his Uncle Algernon, who was doing quite well for himself...then BOOM. Off the deep end.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of rats? There but for the grace of dog go I?

:headshake

Spexxvet 03-16-2011 11:57 AM

Funny thing is, Julia Roberts has 83 tattoos of Miljenko Parserisas Bukovic on her body.

Shawnee123 03-16-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 716911)
Funny thing is, Julia Roberts has 83 tattoos of Miljenko Parserisas Bukovic on her body.

In the 5 days it took you to think that joke up, Miljenko Parserisas Bokovic got ONE MORE tattoo! ;)

Trilby 03-16-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 716910)
I met a rat once, sane as could be. He had manners, he was charming, he held the door for me. We could discuss literature and philosophy for hours. Then he had to go to work in the shithouse. He changed. He stayed out late and never called. He drank. He stank. He started watching shows about trampy suburbanites.

Still, I don't know if all those traits were always somewhere below the surface, or if the shithouse induced them. He told me once about his Uncle Algernon, who was doing quite well for himself...then BOOM. Off the deep end.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of rats? There but for the grace of dog go I?

:headshake

I had a very similar experience with a rat. He was fine until he started at that damn shithouse plant. Without warning, everything changed. Suddenly my Laura Ashley nighties weren't doing it for him and he brought a successively slutty type of teddy home for me to wear (NEVER!) and then, the meth.

Shawnee123 03-16-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 716918)
I had a very similar experience with a rat. He was fine until he started at that damn shithouse plant. Without warning, everything changed. Suddenly my Laura Ashley nighties weren't doing it for him and he brought a successively slutty type of teddy home for me to wear (NEVER!) and then, the meth.

Seriously girl. I feel your pain. When the USW (United Shit Workers) shut down the shop, I think they did us ALL a favor. There was too much. Too much cheese. Too much wine. Too much of everything. Suddenly, humble rats thought they owned everything. What they didn't own, they bought. What they bought, they bastardized with ugly paint jobs and bumper stickers and meat drippings. What they couldn't buy they scoffed, especially knowledge. Pandora's box was opened, and it was pandemonium. It was a seedy place. It was rat heaven.

Spexxvet 03-16-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 716919)
Too much cheese. Too much wine.

OMG! Are they FRENCH?

Shawnee123 03-16-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 716930)
OMG! Are they FRENCH?

Wee (wee wee wee) :lol:

J.D.DIAMOND 03-16-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 716558)
I just have to say, I think this man is a bit freaky, but I guess everyone has their own reasons for what they do.

He may be totally mentally stable you know.

A bit "freaky"? More like the guy is fucking retarded!

Pete Zicato 03-16-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.D.DIAMOND (Post 716957)
More like the guy is fucking retarded!

Well I guess this Miss Retarded must like him reasonably well, so there you go.