The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Image of the Day (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   September 12, 2006: Topless Madonna protester [NSFW] [NSFAnybody] (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11725)

Sundae 09-12-2006 12:29 PM

The more I think about this the more I respect her protest. Even if she does appear to have belted her trousers with parcel tape.

Fundies of any flavour are troubled by the naked female form. What better way to peacefully protest than show them what God created?

Sadly it's illegal in this country. And by the police accompaniment I assume it's illegal in the Netherlands too. Sheesh. You can get high as a kite with the Government's blessing, but get your norks out and you're persona non grata!

Elspode 09-12-2006 12:52 PM

Norks? Now there's a mammary euphemism I've never heard! Another point for The Cellar!

Sundae 09-12-2006 01:49 PM

Just bear in mind it's slang (as in common parlance, not Dwellar)

You don't use it when you're introduced to the Queen.

Undertoad 09-12-2006 02:29 PM

Does anyone use the term "Bristols" any longer?

Shawnee123 09-12-2006 02:32 PM

or Emersons?

capnhowdy 09-12-2006 04:30 PM

Even sloppy, ugly boobs are cool to see. It makes you appreciate the pretty ones more. If this 'girl' would cut 'her' head off and turn the clock up to 0200 hrs. she may have a chance. It would also require at least one jug of whisky.

barefoot serpent 09-12-2006 05:06 PM

capn you killed the Hypertrichosis thread and you may have just put the kybosh on this one, too...

Leah 09-12-2006 05:31 PM

Why can't people just get over the fact that Madonna is just an outstanding entertainer doing her job and that maybe all her millions of fans around the work love her and her music, get over her, stop complaining and get on with their own lives. I for one, love her music and don't mind what she wears on or attaches to her body. You go girl and have fun on the way. :thumb2:

astrodex 09-12-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Just bear in mind it's slang (as in common parlance, not Dwellar)

You don't use it when you're introduced to the Queen.

Would it ever be appropriate to broach that particular subject upon meeting the Queen? Not that I'll ever need to know the specific ettiquette involved.

astrodex 09-12-2006 05:51 PM

And...gravity is not always our friend.

capnhowdy 09-12-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barefoot serpent
capn you killed the Hypertrichosis thread and you may have just put the kybosh on this one, too...

oops.... sorry. :blush:

romuh doog 09-12-2006 08:07 PM

It's obvious what "freedom" has to do with this.

LET YOUR PUPPIES FREEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee. or.......

Perhaps a clever subliminal message from the Victoria Secrets company to envision what could happen to your breasteses if you buy cheap bras ?:blush:

xoxoxoBruce 09-12-2006 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
The more I think about this the more I respect her protest. Even if she does appear to have belted her trousers with parcel tape.

I think she taped that board to her backside. ;)

capnhowdy 09-12-2006 08:27 PM

If that isn't wanting to get nailed, I've never seen it.

What will she be charged with? I mean is it a misdemeanor? I've always wondered what effect a prank like this would have on your criminal record.

xoxoxoBruce 09-13-2006 04:42 AM

Over here, it would get your name on several government lists.....probably the same ones I'm on. :blush: