The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am a whore... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=27971)

DanaC 08-31-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexobon (Post 827485)
We need to set molly up with JBKlyde so molly can be saved.

The Cellar cares.

I bet you play with your food.

Sundae 08-31-2012 03:37 PM

I bet he pees in the shower too.

starring molly 08-31-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 827488)
I bet you play with your food.

I value food; as I am poor. So I do not 'play with it.' Why would you post such a thing?? I am trying for a more peaceful existence; yet people are here to take part in other's misery I suppose...

I sense you have a kind heart; but at times feel pressured to gang up on a new person by other; more experienced members. Am I right?? Also, your named spelled backwards almost spells 'canada.'

molly

sexobon 08-31-2012 03:41 PM

Our guru on love and advice is JBKlyde who's just started a new thread and is waiting there to hear your story. Just click on the arrow in the quote and you'll be taken to his wisdom:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JBKlyde (Post 827347)
... If you want to make a difference in the world find your natural instinct and stick with it. ...

@DanaC - You got me. I could just eat you up; but, first I'd play with you.

starring molly 08-31-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 827494)
I bet he pees in the shower too.

Not sure whom you are referncing. But, I think everyone pees in the shower at times. I know I do. And where is every1?? I guess I should just leave; as no one wants to help me with any input.

Goodbye...

Molly

Gravdigr 08-31-2012 04:15 PM

Later tater.

starring molly 08-31-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 827505)
Later tater.

How can I leave when you respond?? Just let me go...

Molly

plthijinx 08-31-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 827466)
Can we keep her? Pleeeeease?

you just caused beer abuse sir!! right out me nose!

starring molly 08-31-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plthijinx (Post 827510)
you just caused beer abuse sir!! right out me nose!

Am I not welcome here?? Did I say something wrong?? I see the 'Tom Foolery' that is going on right now. And as a new member I would expect better treatment; as I have not done anything wrong; nor insulted anyone...

So please offer me advice of let me be...

Very upset,
molly

sexobon 08-31-2012 04:36 PM

Don't go until JBKlyde talks to you. I've left him a message that you desire input.

starring molly 08-31-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexobon (Post 827515)
Don't go until JBKlyde talks to you. I've left him a message that you desire input.

Well, thank you. I lash out at times; and I can be viscious. At times I feel, when I get jealous of other girls; I will scratch their fucking eyes out!!! If I am in pain; then others must suffer as well. That is the only fair way life can be...

And to think I was almost happy again. She left her underwear here; as well as her IPOD. I keep taking hits off of her panties; as I listen to sad songs on her IPOD. Sadly, the scent is fading from her panites; and that is all I have left of her...

Molly

plthijinx 08-31-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starring molly (Post 827512)
Am I not welcome here?? Did I say something wrong?? I see the 'Tom Foolery' that is going on right now. And as a new member I would expect better treatment; as I have not done anything wrong; nor insulted anyone...

So please offer me advice of let me be...

Very upset,
molly

oh lawdielawd! never said you weren't welcome!! :lol2:

Gravdigr 08-31-2012 04:51 PM

Unknot your panties, Molly.

If you'd spent much time here at all, you'd know this is how weed out the non-hackers.

We treat all newbies like shit.

It's a tradition.

Besides...we can't miss you till you go away.

starring molly 08-31-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plthijinx (Post 827520)
oh lawdielawd! never said you weren't welcome!! :lol2:

There are people here who are trying to destroy my soul!! I see what an evil place this is now. No affection; nor kindness. And nobody to offer support of any kind. I guess I just will not make it. Is it too early to pop an ambien and have some white wine?? And I am so broke; that cereal (honey nut cherios) will be my dinner...

cereal eating whore,
molly

DanaC 08-31-2012 04:54 PM

Nooooo. Dont let anybody destroy your soul!