The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Food and Drink (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What are you drinking right now? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13347)

Trilby 04-26-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero (Post 448531)
Out of creamer!!! Earl Grey tea for breakfast.
:(

Love the Earl Grey but not enough caffeine to start me up.

right now: a disgusting Diet Pepsi.

yeeeeech!

Griff 04-26-2008 02:19 PM

...clear, cool, water... ahhhhhhh...
I'm planting blueberry bushes today, got much thirst.

Sundae 04-26-2008 02:29 PM

A chilled glass of Gallo Syrah Rose
Taking it slowly as I won't be having any more after this

Cloud 04-26-2008 02:40 PM

Killians Red. yum.

Aliantha 05-03-2008 05:15 AM

champagne again...and I've cooked myself some chorizo sausage and haloumi along with some taramsalata with turkish bread.

Very yummy little party I'm having here all by myself. (Dazza and the kids have gone fishing this weekend)

Sundae 05-03-2008 06:03 AM

Why haven't they invented teleporting yet?!
I want some of that!

Aliantha 05-03-2008 06:11 AM

Hey...I'm thinking of heading over to Germany later on this year, but probably stop over in London for a couple of days. What's the chances of you being my tour guide? We'll have to go see Dana of course, and there's a couple of other people I'd probably want to catch up with too, but that'd be fun wouldn't it? :) Specially if you've got that corsette by then. lol

Sundae 05-03-2008 06:19 AM

Yes, yes, yesyesyes!
Tell me your dates and I'll take time off. It would be a treat.

Then we can work out what you want to see and I'll be all geeky and suggest an iternary - which you can of course keep if we meet and you can't stand me!

I imagine you'll have people to see & things to do, but whether you fancy a river trip to Greenwich, cocktails at Smollenky's on the Strand, tea at the Ritz, a London Walk, jellied eels in a Pie n Mash Shop - I'll be up for it. You may have guessed I love this city and I'm happy to show it off.

Aliantha 05-03-2008 06:26 AM

lol...well the planning is in its infancy just at the moment, and I may be bringing my girlfriend libby with me too, so you might have more than one of us to cope with. It'll probably be in late july/early august and it'll depend on us selling our house first. But hopefully that'll happen, and then I'll be all set. But yes, I would probably like to spend a week or so in England and see a bit of the countryside moreso than the city, but it'd be great to check out the local hot spots, and of course, I will need to see a couple of pubs while I'm there. From London I plan on getting a rail pass through Europe and stopping in France for a few days then on to Berlin where my cousin lives. Then through Asia and home.

Maybe if you're up to it, you might like to jump on the train with me over to France even. I don't speak French, so I'm likely to make a complete balls up of it on my own. lol

Sundae 05-03-2008 10:14 AM

Well if HM isn't working I might be able to lend him to you (as he has a car!)
We could certainly all take a trip out to Bucks - where we're from - my parents are very hospitable and Dad at least would be happy to run us out to a country pub for dinner.

I'm pencilling you in!

DanaC 05-04-2008 01:11 PM

A rather pleasant House of Commons Claret. *smiles*

Was bought for me about two years ago as a birthday pressie, and it's been waiting for a special day. Decided on the spur of the moment that Friday's victory was worthy of celebration......and besides we'd run out of wine...

skysidhe 05-04-2008 06:50 PM

Coke with ice.

@ Dana...congradulations on your victory AND your claret.

classicman 05-05-2008 03:19 PM

water - finally just plain old clean, clear, fresh, cold, water. I drank way too much wine over the weekend!

binky 05-05-2008 09:36 PM

iced tea

TheMercenary 05-07-2008 05:43 PM

Guinness after a long day at work. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... :guinness: