The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Confession Time (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26086)

infinite monkey 10-18-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 764508)
I'm starting to think BD is someone's sock puppet. Or at least, someone we've met here before maybe? Does anyone else get that feeling?

~snip~

I thought that right away. I keep hearing that song "It seems we've stood and talked like this before..."

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise (Post 764573)
No it's not. Try again. Like I said, I'm above having to hide behind a fake user name so I can come back as someone else like so many here seem to do. What's with all the changing of the usernames anyway? That's frowned upon on other quality sites.

I'm not sure how you know about all the "changing of usenames." Has someone changed their name since you're been here?

We're just expressing ourselves. Since UT won't let us have any damn avatars, we have to change our usernames so that others get our 'essence.' ;)

monster 10-18-2011 07:56 AM

Someone mentioned Safari.....? Gawd, now I'm having Tiki flashbacks. I couldn't have cared less about the flags in the sigline -it was Jim's that I noticed (and who couldn't) and they were gone before they became irritating.... it was quite refereshing to have a chatty newb and then....

I agree too much knowledge of the forum for someone who found us using a google search. And that complete bs about not being welcomed. That smells of someone with a prior agenda.

infinite monkey 10-18-2011 07:58 AM

Hmmmmmmmmm. Verrrrrry Interessssting.

Right, people were falling all over themselves in the Hi Here's Me thread she started.

I didn't buy it, but I just wasn't sure why.

Pico and ME 10-18-2011 08:01 AM

The instant 'attraction/flirty' thing with LJ got me wondering. Like she really wasn't all that interested in trying to join our group after all.

monster 10-18-2011 08:08 AM

Hmm. Flirt with the guy all the single girls are flirting with, start a fight with the biggest bitch..... isn't the next step to wait for all the professional victims to crawl out of the woodwork and join the army? :lol:

Ah well. kept me entertained for 10 minutes or so...

BrilliantDisguise 10-18-2011 08:09 AM

The people that think I have been here before are all a bunch of fucking idiots. As far as the changing of usernames, when I first came here Brianna was thinking of changing hers. Then other people mentioned how they changed theirs. It's really not difficult to figure out things. You just have to have a little intelligence. That must be hard for some of you to imagine. And how long have you people been on forums that you don't even know how to navigate your own site? The forum leaders are right under FAQ on this forum. For most forums though there is a link at the bottom somewhere.

I'm here to reply to a few PM's I got and to also make sure I deleted my pics. Now please, leave me alone and go talk about your interesting lives in other threads or get back to your confessions.

It's been really nice getting to know you all. :yelsick:

BrilliantDisguise 10-18-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pico and ME (Post 764683)
The instant 'attraction/flirty' thing with LJ got me wondering. Like she really wasn't all that interested in trying to join our group after all.

That is such fucking bullshit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 764686)
Hmm. Flirt with the guy all the single girls are flirting with, start a fight with the biggest bitch..... isn't the next step to wait for all the professional victims to crawl out of the woodwork and join the army? :lol:

Ah well. kept me entertained for 10 minutes or so...

Jealousy again?

Clodfobble 10-18-2011 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey
I'm not sure how you know about all the "changing of usenames." Has someone changed their name since you're been here?

This thread was about a user who came back under a new name. :)

Look y'all, this is how you know a new user is bad news: they post a picture of themselves within the first 10 posts (80s hair thread, in case memories need jogging.) Every additional picture before their 300th post causes their chances of being an attention whore to skyrocket logarithmically.

BrilliantDisguise 10-18-2011 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 764689)
This thread was about a user who came back under a new name. :)

Look y'all, this is how you know a new user is bad news: they post a picture of themselves within the first 10 posts (80s hair thread, in case memories need jogging.) Every additional picture before their 300th post causes their chances of being an attention whore to skyrocket logarithmically.

Oh another jealous one. This is funny. I was warned of all the jealous bitches here. Hey I don't remember a welcome from you.

BrilliantDisguise 10-18-2011 08:17 AM

I'm done here. None of you are worth any of my time.

infinite monkey 10-18-2011 08:39 AM

Neither monster nor Clod have any reasons to be jealous of anyone! They're awesomes in their own rights.

Me? That's another story. I want one quality from each female dwellar then maybe...just MAYBE...I won't feel like such an unmade bed of a woman.

But then, I wouldn't be me, would I? :blush:

footfootfoot 10-18-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 764672)
..so that others get our 'essence.' ;)

Yeah, essence. I'm sending you my dry cleaning bill.

infinite monkey 10-18-2011 08:43 AM

I told you to stand back. I even had a sign "YOU WILL GET WET ON THIS RIDE."

(Did I type that out loud? Crude, crude crude!) :lol:

Clodfobble 10-18-2011 08:47 AM

Hey, if people pay to see Gallagher...

monster 10-18-2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise (Post 764687)
I'm here to reply to a few PM's I got and to also make sure I deleted my pics. Now please, leave me alone and go talk about your interesting lives in other threads or get back to your confessions.

It's been really nice getting to know you all. :yelsick:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise (Post 764688)
That is such fucking bullshit.

Jealousy again?

:lol:

LEAVE ME ALOOOOONE!!!!!!!

WHY IS NO-ONE TALKING TO ME???????????

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!1!!!11

"I was warned of all the jealous bitches here"

too funny. OK thanks for the chortle, I'm off for a few moments of having a life, enjoy the PMing with ur homeys :p:

can she resist replying.........