The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Confession Time (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26086)

monster 10-17-2011 10:57 PM

oh and game to monster.

Really? People don't like me? Well fuck!11!!1!

Ali and sky would be among them.....

Undertoad 10-17-2011 10:58 PM

Who fucking hijacked the "Confession Time" thread.

I WANT ANSWERS

Aliantha 10-17-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise (Post 764585)
I know all about thread drift. As I've said I'm not new to forums at all. I think most thread drifts can turn out to be very funny and normally I welcome them.

Well then why are you upset about it then. I don't understand. Is it just that you feel very strongly about that particular thread? Were you looking for a response that didn't happen?

If so, you could just say that in the thread.

Don't get all upset about a few bitchy remarks. Believe me, it's not worth the agro.

Just interact how you like. Maybe post on some of the other threads? I haven't really paid much attention to where you're posting in particular, but you seem to be getting about the same sorts of responses as everyone else.

We're a bit communist here. Everyone is subject to the same bitchery regardless of how long they've been here for, so maybe you should just consider yourself lucky. lol That's better than special anyway isn't it? ;)

skysidhe 10-17-2011 10:59 PM

I'd like to confess my stinky tennis shoes now.

This is why I hate tennis shoes. They are hot sweaty and after a while they just plain stink.

I need some Mercy Crocs.

Undertoad 10-17-2011 11:00 PM

There's a name for someone who provokes drama and then hangs around to enjoy it, and that name is woman.

monster 10-17-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 764590)
Who fucking hijacked the "Confession Time" thread.

I WANT ANSWERS

if we don't confess, will the spanish inquisition be invoked? 'cause I never expect them....

skysidhe 10-17-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 764593)
There's a name for someone who provokes drama and then hangs around to enjoy it, and that name is woman.

hey!

monster 10-17-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 764593)

hmmm. and Thor.

BrilliantDisguise 10-17-2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 764591)
Well then why are you upset about it then. I don't understand. Is it just that you feel very strongly about that particular thread? Were you looking for a response that didn't happen?

If so, you could just say that in the thread.

Don't get all upset about a few bitchy remarks. Believe me, it's not worth the agro.

Just interact how you like. Maybe post on some of the other threads? I haven't really paid much attention to where you're posting in particular, but you seem to be getting about the same sorts of responses as everyone else.

We're a bit communist here. Everyone is subject to the same bitchery regardless of how long they've been here for, so maybe you should just consider yourself lucky. lol That's better than special anyway isn't it? ;)

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words. I'm sure if I felt I could spend more time here, we could have gotten along very well. But I don't think this is the place for me. I'm not upset, I just needed to get some things out there before I left.

Undertoad, if you can delete those pics for me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

skysidhe 10-17-2011 11:02 PM

I've been trying to get us back on track. My feet hurt. A LOT.

Aliantha 10-17-2011 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 764589)
oh and game to monster.

Really? People don't like me? Well fuck!11!!1!

Ali and sky would be among them.....

Yeah you piss me off sometimes, but it's not that I don't like you. I recognise the nice things you do and your good qualities, I have a lot of trouble understanding your sense of humour and I do think you're very abrasive. People say the same about me though, so I'm trying to work around it rather than running into a brick wall with my hard head any longer.

There you go UT. There's another confession, just to get the thread back on track.

skysidhe 10-17-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise (Post 764597)
Thanks, I appreciate your kind words. I'm sure if I felt I could spend more time here, we could have gotten along very well. But I don't think this is the place for me. I'm not upset, I just needed to get some things out there before I left.

Undertoad, if you can delete those pics for me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

New people leave so often than not. :(

Sorry to see you go. I wish you wouldn't!

Undertoad 10-17-2011 11:04 PM

There's a name for someone who demands that you treat him very specifically how he would like to be treated, then stamps away in a tantrum, and that name is Drax.

Aliantha 10-17-2011 11:04 PM

I guess that's what I like about the cellar. no one is really one dimensional if you hang around long enough to get to know them.

Aliantha 10-17-2011 11:06 PM

You seem cheery tonight UT. Or maybe it's unusually entertaining. I don't usually see you being this light hearted. Having a good day?